Alyssa Milano entered the bar for the co-main event she waited in the middle of the bar. Kelly Monaco came in and stood two feet away from Alyssa ?You finally accepted.?

Kelly didn?t like Alyssa but was not about to let anyone think she had been ducking her ?What you think I?m afraid of you. I beat you, don?t forget that. I beat you and I?m going to do it again.?

Alyssa hated Kelly and could barely contain herself knowing that they would fight again ?Over my dead body.?

?If that?s what I have to do.?

Alyssa went low and tackled Kelly down to the floor. She was quick to jump on Kelly?s body and went for the soap star?s breasts. Kelly grabbed at her wrists and hit her knee to Alyssa?s side twice and threw her off. Both women scurried up to their feet and Kelly ran at Alyssa pushing her into the bar.

Milano?s back hit hard and she grunted Kelly tried to step back but Alyssa grabbed her by the back of the head and turned her around so her back was against the bar. She brought her knee up and hit Kelly in her strong stomach. Monaco gasped and Alyssa went for a second but it was blocked and now the soap star had her opponent?s leg trapped.

She powered her up on the bar and hit a punch to Alyssa?s stomach. ?How do you like me now bitch!?

She raised her arm up to slam her elbow down on Alyssa?s stomach but Milano spun and kicked Kelly in the side. Monaco stumbled away and then turned her attention back to Alyssa who was jumping off the bar and on top of her. Kelly slammed hard into the floor and Alyssa was on top of her.

She sat up straight and lifted Kelly up by the shirt and punched her in the face. She then slammed her down to the floor and brought her up again hitting another punch. She then stood up dragging Monaco up to her feet by her shirt and pushed forward slamming Kelly into a wall.

?How do I like you?? Alyssa hit a hard stomach punch with her right then her left. ?I fucking hate your guts and I?m going to rip the tits off your chest before I start going to work on you.?

She ripped Monaco?s shirt off with ease and got her hands on Monaco?s large chest. Before she could do anything Kelly got her hands up in Alyssa?s face and scratched. Milano screamed and backed away and Kelly went forward ducked low and picked Alyssa up onto her shoulder and threw her down to the floor.

Kelly picked her up by the shirt and lifted her up and hit her with a punch then lifted her up to her feet and grabbed the back of Alyssa?s shirt and hauled it over her head and hit one uppercut before Milano backed out of her own shirt and shook her head as if to say you haven?t hurt me.

Both women knew from the first time they fought that body wise they were very evenly matched and they stayed so. Both women had strong stomachs and large breasts; they were both tanned and stood the same height. They fought many fights and it wasn?t until they fought each other did Alyssa realize that she could be beaten.

For years she said that her body was better and Kelly had just gotten her after the hardest fight of her life. Then she brought Kelly to the brink and still lost and if they fought again that she would either dominate Kelly or it would be a war that in the end Kelly would be asking for a third fight

Both women were pawing away trying to get distance and there hands started slapping the others then locked fingers. They made eye contact and thought about what this would be like, there were so many flashes going through there sadistic minds. Soon as they slammed bodies in the test of strength they heard ?How pathetic, just fight it out.?

Kelly and Alyssa dropped to a knee each and each woman won on the right hand and put the left arm behind the other woman?s back. They pressed there chests tighter together and started to wrench the other woman?s arm further back. Kelly?s slightly larger breasts helped her push Alyssa down to her back.

?Say it Alyssa, tell the world that I?m stronger then you?

?Never? With that Alyssa bit Kelly?s neck and Monaco screamed and Alyssa rolled her over onto her back. Keeping her arm trapped behind her Alyssa now had free reign for hard rights to Kelly?s beautiful face.

Eva Longoria was inching in to look closer as to what was happening when Alyssa let Kelly go and stood up ?Stay away, this is between us.?

?Hey I just want to see her get her ass kicked and see it up close? I like catfighting, watching and doing.?

Alyssa turned her attention back to Kelly and picked her up by the hair and threw her towards the bar. She looked back at Eva Longoria who rose a single eyebrow and smiled at Alyssa. Alyssa made her back towards Kelly, she was very impressed with herself and started wondering how she?d match up with Eva Longoria. She heard that Eva was a wildcat when she fought and thought about ways to counteract that.

Kelly kicked Alyssa in the stomach as she got close enough. Milano doubled over and Kelly got a firm grip on the bar and lifted herself up then while twisting her body she got her right leg up and hit a ax kick to Alyssa?s back putting her flat down. After landing the kick, Kelly stayed leaning on the bar for a few moments and she started to recuperate.

Alyssa started pushing herself up so Kelly hopped up on the brass footstool at the bar then jumped off. Her two feet landing on Alyssa?s back spiking the older woman back down to the floor. The impact of the move nearly made Kelly trip but she rolled forward and was face to face with Eva Longoria when she came back upright.

?Hi, is my nose bleeding??

?It is?

?Better go make her bleed then so we?re evened up

Kelly went over to Alyssa and picked her up by putting her into a full nelson then slammed Alyssa?s face into the bar twice before throwing her back to the ground. It was starting to occur to Kelly that Alyssa hadn?t been in anything close to a fight since she had her child. She wasn?t as tough as she used to be, she didn?t have that same desire to destroy someone that she did the first time they fought.

Even when they were first fighting the viciousness was there but the old Alyssa would never have relaxed or popped up when Eva came near. That Alyssa would have been still punching Kelly, that Alyssa had a killer instinct like no other. This Alyssa was different and maybe the others didn?t see it but now that Kelly did she wanted to make an example of this to others who would challenge her. She wanted others to think if she could do that to Alyssa Milano what could she do to me.

Kelly grabbed a servers tray from the bar and as Alyssa started to get up she hit Alyssa in the face with the tray. Milano fell to her back and Kelly left her feet falling and driving the tray into Alyssa?s stomach. She threw the tray away and got up to her feet dragging Alyssa up as well. When both women got up to their feet Kelly ducked low and flipped Alyssa over her back.

Kelly walked to Alyssa?s side and jumped up in the air and splashed her back onto Alyssa?s stomach. Kelly got up and jumped on top of the corner of the bar. ?Alyssa years ago a rematch with us would have been epic but I think we both know you?ve changed to much. Please stay down, I still have a hatred for you but it?s the old you. Not this stripped down version but if we continue this then I don?t know how far I can go.?

Alyssa was starting to breathe normal again after having so much of a beating down focused on her core. She knew Kelly was a woman who liked to make various attacks but this seemed to be a focus on a area where it wouldn?t be viewable. She tried to get up and push Kelly off the bar but Monaco fought her feet away from Alyssa?s hands got one foot behind Alyssa?s neck and used her other foot to kick Milano in the face.

Using the foot behind Alyssa?s neck she hauled Alyssa forward bringing Alyssa?s head into her thigh?s. She then jumped off the bar and hit a classic wrestling move the hunacunrana. Which was a form of a head scissor take down.

Alyssa landed hard on her back and the impact of it caused her to seat up straight holding onto her back. Kelly ran over grabbed Alyssa?s neck and flipped over her head snap maring the actress.

?Alright Milano, I hit you with some professional wrestling moves. If you continue to fight I?m going to mix it up and show these other women my striking skills and overall MMA talents.?

Alyssa waited so long for this rematch, sure her life had many changes but when given this chance she jumped at the opportunity. She never thought of anything else, what changed in her life in all those years. She went back to the destroying Maria Checa and now she finally got what she thought she wanted. Alyssa rolled onto her stomach and when she got up to her knees she threw herself at Kelly.

Alyssa pushed Kelly into the mens washroom and when they went through the door they fell down. Alyssa was on top of Kelly and started hitting punches to Monaco?s side. Kelly grabbed the back of Alyssa?s head and twisted her hips, changing position. She tried to seat up but Alyssa bridged upwards knocking Kelly off the top.

Monaco tried to get up but she had her back turned to Milano who rushed her. Alyssa pushed Kelly into a wall and hit some punches to Kelly?s spine. She then wrapped her hands around Kelly?s waist and meant to throw her overhead.

Kelly got her foot behind Alyssa?s ankle blocking the move. She then grabbed each of alyssa?s wrists separated them to the full wing span then turned quickly hitting a hard punch to Alyssa?s stomach. Alyssa backed up and Kelly came forward so Milano brought her hands up in front of her face. Kelly hit a right kick to Alyssa?s ribs and when her foot landed to the ground she hit a leg kick to Alyssa?s knee. That dropped alyssa but once again tried to push forward on Kelly.

Kelly flipped her over and not wasting any time got Alyssa?s head between her thigh and turned Alyssa onto her belly. Kelly arched her body up and lifted her hips. Milano had no ability to escape from this headscissor and while having the move on Kelly was staring at Eva Longoria who loved finishing fights that exact way.

To Alyssa?s credit she didn?t tap out but she was put unconscious and the organizers told Kelly that was enough so she let go. Dusting herself up when she looked up there was Angela Little in her face.

?Remember me? (Go read Angela Little vs. Kelly Monaco; Technetium wrote it)

?Unfortunately?

?Been a long time bet you want a rematch?

?No? not really, I?m over it. You won, you humiliated me. You can keep that sweetie.?

Kelly did want another fight but she wanted other fights more, she wanted new challenges. She and Vanessa Marcil glanced at each other. That?s a new challenge, but Kelly knew that there was one o ther woman who really wanted that fight. As she got to the exit standing in front of it was Eva Longoria

?You know only one of us is the tops?

?Eva, I?ve never heard of you in a fight so why don?t you fight at least two people before you challenge me.?

?You fear me, I understand.?

Kelly and Eva ended the PPV in a staredown