It was time for another card but first they had to settle who would be fighting in the five other fights. Already announced was the main event where Nadia Bjorlin would challenge Jessica Biel in a battle of 5'8 power houses.

Amazon Representative "So I got a number of contracts in and one fight really took my interest. It was a challenge of Liv Tyler who really hates the reputation of beign soft. She saw Shannon Elizabeths fight with Heather Graham and heard Shannon want's another fight before her prison brawl with Jodi. Shannon agreed so opening up this card Liv Tyler and Shannon Elizabeth.

Watcher rep: After Shannons fight with Heather I understand this fight. Shannon was at one time a top level cat fighter but that all got taken down when she fought a A-Lister in Cameron Diaz. A few years ago we in our group thought a great fight would have been Scarlet Johannson vs. Lacey Chabert but Lacey fell out of the limelight. She is still a force in my mind but she needs a competitor who is what Lacey used to be. A short busty woman but has a bigger mean streak so the second fight will be Lacey Chabert vs. Kat Dennings.

Amazon Rep: I like that now I know one of these women used to be a WWE d DIva and she said she wants to fight someone legitimate. The Former Kelly kelly vs. Rachelle Leah, can't get more legit then Rachelle.

Border Rep: I really don't see that being much of a fight, I think Rachelle will walk through her but anyway I have two fights. The first I'm not going to lie to you and hype this fight but Sigourney do you want to tell them.

Sigourney: Olivia Munn is really upset about Evangeline choking against Jamie Pressly and has told me to get her a blonde. Jennifer Morrison seems like a good feeder someone said but something about jennifer makes me think she's something more. So I talked to Jennifer and she nodded yes. Just nodded, there was something about it that made me nervous for Olivia but you talk to Olivia and she is so confident. Could be a good fight, could be a one sided fight.

Border Rep: Interesting, I think Olivia is built like a fighter. She's crazy and i'm looking forward to booking her more. Anyway the co-main event i'm less excited. This woman would only agree to fight if it was in a co or a main event fight. her demands make me wish and hope she loses but ah well. Lindsay Lohan vs. Alexis Bledel

Sigourney turned on the plasma showing the fight card:
Liv Tyler vs. Shannon Elizabeth
Kat Dennings vs. Lacey Chabert
Rachelle Leah vs. Kelly kelly
Jennifer Morrison vs. Olivia Munn
Lindsay Lohan vs. Alexis Bledel
Nadia Bjorlin vs. Jessica Biel

Why did you take this fight?

Liv: For years, I've been percieved as soft. Maybe I don't win every fight, maybe I don't have a six pack but I can win a fight. I'm tougher then others think. Shannon is looking at me as a feeder well I'm going to feed Shannon her dignity.

Shannon: Because I can, I have to. I watched Jodi destroy a woman who haunts my nightmares. Then i'm told Jodi will get to fight me again. I want to get back to who I was when I destroyed Jodi. I hope Liv is serious about this fight and brings her best because I'm still who I am. Jodi needs to remember that.

Kat: I did a movie with Natalie Portman and she told me about all these catfights and I was like I wanna get into one. So Lacey I'm going to drop these big ol titties on your face and put you back into hibernation.

Lacey: Years ago I really wanted to fight Scarlet Johannson right now I just need to fight someone. It's been years, I think I can still do something and scare a lot of women. It starts with Kat

Rachelle: I was challenged.

Kelly Kelly: Because I want to be a more legit Stacy Keibler and it starts with fighting a legit tough girl not a supermodel

Olivia: Evangeline Lilly dominates the fight with a blonde then embarrases every tough brunette like me and chokes. She is knocked out, let me tell you I'd beat Jamie. There's another brunette, Maggie Siff who was pissed. I heard this from good sources we both want to get our hands on Evangeline and give her a beating teach her a lesson. Right now first lesson is how to end a blonde

Jennifer: I'm going to send a message

Alexis: I heard Liv was on this card and I was like 'i'm in the same boat as her' I think its exciting to have two women known for being soft on a card. Lindsay Lohan isn't someone i'm overly worried about. We'll roll around, slap each other and grab hair but I think I can beat her.

Lindsay: Cause I'm the top under 30, everyone knows that. I offered to be on the last card but Ashley Greene started crying saying she wouldn't fight me. I said go get me Janet Montgomery I heard she's tough but she wouldn't fight me. Poor Megan Fox has avoided me for years, she absolutely fears me. Alexis signed to fight me so I'm going to go out there and make my millions of fans happy.

Nadia: When all of this came about I had just resigned with Days. they said you should challenge someone to a fight get us some press. I thought I'd be fighting on a opener but Jessica Biel I mean. that's the big leagues, I will go out there do my best.

Jessica: Some say I avoid tough girls, strong girls. I avoided Kristanna Loken and Katherine Heigl during their peaks. I didn't, look at Nadia. You can't tell me I'm avoiding strong women when I fight her

Finish of the fight
Shannon: In all honesty, I'll probably knock her out

Liv: I have strong legs, not many know that so I'll use those but really I'll take the win however it comes

Lacey: She likes to talk about her tits being bigger, well I have a number of ways to win and one is the breast smother and I'll show her how its done

Kat: Move the camera down to my tits that should tell you

Kelly: I'm going to make her quit

Rachelle: Walk in knee her in the face and walk out

Jennifer: With me sending a message

Olivia: I got these great tits, strong arms, exceptional legs. I can end it when I want, how i want

Lindsay: My tits on her face and me looking at the camera smiling

Alexis: I don't know I really never won a fight before

Nadia: I think I got the power advantage, I'll try power moves

Jessica: Knock her out, submit her it dosen't matter