Kristen Kreuk made it to the motel and was at the door and was hesitant to put the key in to unlock the door. This would be her third fight with Shiri Appleby, each with one win. The nerves were getting to her, she was evenly matched with Shiri had an intense hatred for the brunette; a hatred that nearly matched what she had for Mila Kunis.

"Second thoughts Kristen; if you want you could just leave." There was Shiri Appleby ten feet away from her, and instead of replying Kristen opened the door and walked in.

Shiri followed suit and closed the door behind her. Kristen Kreuk was on the other side of the room slowly removing her shirt. Shiri then started removing her shit and both then just threw their shirts to one side.

"This is it Kristen one last fight."

"The winner of the fight is the better woman."

"We go till one admits just that."

Kristen just nodded her approval and the two women strode to the middle of the room never taking their eyes off each other. They had a little stare down and then Shiri said, "I hate you so much."

To which Kristen replied, "Do you think I like you?"

"You do realize I'm going to make you bleed."

"I do, and you do know that I am going to make you bleed as well."

Kristen extended one arm out to its wingspan. "You know we both want to do this and?"

"Once we get going fighting, you're going to be too knocked out to make it even."

They locked fingers with one hand and Kristen replied to that statement "I'm the one winning everything tonight. This test of strength and most of all the fight."

Shiri raised her other arm and Kristen met the challenge. "We'll see who wins what when this is over."

Both hands locked and the slammed their chests. They stayed in the middle of the room for a moment and then Shiri twisted her body and they switched places. It caught Kristen by surprise and the next thing she knew Shiri Appleby was powering her backwards. Kristen stopped the movement and twisted her hips inward and Shiri acted instinctively to an inside type move but Kristen moved her torso outward and twisted Shiri's body to a 45 degree angle

She started to put her own body over the top of Shiri's who fell and ended up flipping Kristen Kreuk over. They kept on the finger lock and Shiri tried to back roll to get on top but Kristen got her feet up into Shiri's stomach and kicked her back down.

"Fuck this lets just fight" Shiri and Kristen said at the same time

They let go and spun around and got to their knees and went after each other, each woman's right hand was arching quickly and aimed for a cheek and Shiri's hit first which ended up taking some of the force from Kristen's slap.

Shiri realized this and tried to get behind Kristen but Kreuk kept rolling away and ended up getting in a position to hit a hard punch to Shiri's stomach. Shiri stopped for a moment and Kristen Kreuk got up to her feet grabbing Shiri by the hair and bringing her up to her feet.
Shiri was not tired enough or beaten enough to be treated like this and she hit Kristen's arm by the outside of the elbow. Kristen's body jerked away and Shiri quickly hit a knee to Kristen's stomach. That brought the Canadian down to one knee where Shiri stood behind her and reached over Kristen's body and grabbed the Smallville stars bra.

Kristin threw her elbow back and got Shiri on the inside of the leg. That made Appleby step back and fall to one knee for a moment and saved Kristen from losing her bra. Kristin turned quickly on her knees and dove into a slap that put Shiri down to her side.

"Told you Appleby, if we met again it would be a completely different story."

Kristin was on her knees next to Shiri's body and put her hands behind Shiri and then hit two hard knees to Appleby's stomach. She could hear Shiri's protests and stood up bringing the brunette up as well. Kristin threw Shiri into the wall and slowly followed up and said, "Remember the first fight, back and forth before you beat me and then the second time you dominated at the beginning but I won in the end. Well now, it?s the reality of the two of us."

Kristin grabbed Shiri by the front of the bra and hauled her in close "I am out of your league."

Shiri slammed her head forward connecting with Kristin's face and as a stunned Kristen Kreuk fell backward, Shiri Appleby jumped upwards slamming a knee into Kristen's stomach. The move actually made Kristen's fall forward as her legs went one way and body went another. She was grimacing in pain as Shiri walked around the room getting her bearings back.

She finally got them back and Kristen Kreuk was getting up, Shiri ran at her and went to kick her but Kristen seen it coming and stuck her foot out tripping Appleby up before she could kick her. Kristen hopped from the prone position on her stomach onto Shiri who as she felt the impact of the two bodies colliding grabbed hair and twisted.

Shiri rolled Kristin over and started raising her body to slam it on Kristin's as other than a vicious hair pull it was the only thing she could do to hurt the Canadian. Kristen wasn't hurting that much from it though and was able to get her shin between the two bodies and kicked Shiri away

Both women rolled in separate directions and started to rest against the wall. ?So Shiri...?

?Shut up Kristen, you know what you and I can say all the things in the world to each other but it won?t matter.? Shiri started to rise and the sound of her voice was giving Kristen the much needed energy to get up as well. ?What matters are one of us is going to walk out of here knowing who is the better woman, and I plan on walking out of here.?

They were within arms distance and Shiri slapped Kristen but Kristen slapped her back ?I?m walking out of here and then taking out Mila.?

Shiri slapped her back ?You want Mila so bad you should have fought her first.?

Kristen answered back ?I hate you almost as much and I saw you first.?

Both women were standing there taking and giving the slaps and making a comment. It was Shiri?s turn ?From the moment you beat me I?ve wanted to fight you again.?

?Well you fought me on the set of Smallville and lost, so why not come back. You knew where I was.?

?Because I wanted the fight on my terms.?

Their cheeks were starting to swell from the slaps. ?How is your invading my set not on your terms.?

?Because I decide what my terms are.?

?No it?s because you deep down you know the first fight was a lucky win and I?m the better woman.?

Shiri lost her balance and fell onto the bed, Kristen just stood in the same spot and slowly turned her body and looked at the fallen Appleby ?Either you get up and keep fighting or you turn around and tell me I won the fight.?

Kristen got tired of waiting for Shiri so she went after her. Like a rocket Shiri rose from the bed and hit a thunderous slap and could hear someone in one of the other room say ?Holy shit.?

Kreuk went down and Appleby was standing over her and picked her up and hauled her fist back and hit a straight punch that put Kristen down again. There was blood streaks coming down Shiri?s cheek and when the swelling went down you would most likely still see Kristen?s hand print but right now all Shiri knew was that she was winning the fight.

Kristen Kreuk was dazed and bloody; she fought Shiri Appleby two previous times and was determined to walk out of this room the winner. She felt Shiri sit on her back and then the hands wrap in her hair. Her face was getting rubbed against the floor and was that laughing she heard what Shiri was saying.

- - - Updated - - -

“Street Fighter what a joke, the only reason you cast in that movie was you look Asian.”

Shiri stood up bringing Kristen up as well; she grabbed the back of Kreuk’s bra and unclasped it. Still with one hand wrapped in the back of Kristen’s hair, Shiri bawled up her fist and hit two hard kidney punches. She pushed Kristen face first into the wall and was just nodding as Kristen struggled to stay on her feet.

Shiri pressed her forearm against the back of Kristen’s neck and reached around her waist and unbuttoned Kristen’s pants and then unzipped them. “You feel that Kristen, that’s me doing whatever I want to you. Show me something Streetfighter.”

Kristen got her foot behind Shiri’s ankle and tripped her up; she turned quickly and kicked Appleby between the legs. She leaned against the wall trying to recover and then stepped in and hit another pussy kick.

After the kick she struggled to stay on her feet and sat down on the bed and removed her pants and wanted to get up but she was comfortable and she started to cry. She could hear something but couldn’t pay attention and Shiri was crawling towards the bed, she unbuttoned her pants and crawled out of them. She was crying and struggling to get to the bed.

Kristen got up and slowly got to Shiri who was starting to get up on the bed. She lifted Shiri’s body by the bra and put it on the bed then ripped the bra off. The Canadian smiled and then grabbed a handful of hair and yanked Appleby’s head back.

Shiri though threw her elbow back and the point of her elbow getting between Kristen’s breasts. Kristen never let go of the hair but loosened her grip and Shiri reached up and grabbed a handful of Kristen’s hair. She started to haul Kristen forward but Kreuk maintained her grip on Shiri’s hair and they were in a strange position.

Kristen Kreuk was behind Shiri Appleby two hands wrapped in the back of her hair yanking her backwards. Shiri had her head turned so much and had both her arms over her head and was yanking at the top of Kristen’s hair. There footing would not allow them to keep in this position and both dropped to the bed and lost there grips.

Shiri was quick to turn around and got one leg over Kristen’s body and hit a hard punch straight down on Kristen’s nose. As the punch connected though, Kristen was twisting her lower body and knocked Shiri from the bed. She put her hand up to her nose and looked at it and there was blood. Shiri started to get up so Kristen turned and kicked Appleby in the head

Shiri was on the ground blood coming from her mouth, she looked and Kristen’s feet were on the ground. She tried to sweep the leg but Kristen jumped up avoiding it. When she landed she hit a kick to Shiri’s stomach. She kicked Shiri one more time and then picked her up and threw Shiri over the bed.

She walked around the bed supremely confident and as she turned the corner Shiri lunged at her and tackled her down to the ground. Kristen’s hands were between the bodies and Kreuk started taking Shiri’s pants off. Shiri grabbed at Kristen’s wrists and separated them to the full wing span and then she stood up to slam a punch into Kristen’s stomach. She kicked her pants off and stood back up. Kristen though got her shoulder onto Shiri’s legs and pushed herself and Shiri on the bed.

She then windmilled two slaps the first got Shiri on the chest and the other got her in the neck. Shiri grimaced but reached and got two handful’s of Kristen’s hair and hauled her up onto her body and then started to get up to her knee’s. Both women were on there knees and Shiri hauled back for a slap but Kristen went forward tackling her back down onto the bed.

Both women got the same idea, one hand wrapped tightly in the other woman’s hair and the other grabbed at panties hauling upwards. They rolled around the bed screaming and wishing the other would give up. They rolled off the bed and got up to there feet and again they had the same thought but Kristen got the shot in.

She let go of Shiri’s panties and slammed a knee square between Appleby’s legs. Shiri wanted to crumble but Kristen kept her on her feet and put her head down and slammed three uppercut punches that bloodied Shiri’s face. She then stepped back and hit spinning kick that sent Shiri careening onto the bed.

She wanted to get up and fight back but her body wouldn’t let her. Kristen knew at this point she could do whatever she wanted. The bloody Shiri Appleby knew it too, she didn’t want to fight anymore she lost. “You’re better then me Kristen, you are the better woman. Tell me what you want and I’ll do it just no more” Kristen Kreuk had just sat on Shiri and she looked down on her and nodded

“OK…That’s all I wanted from you.”

Kristen got up and started to get her lost clothing “Kristen you know that Mila won’t fight you again right. She’s a big star now and looks down on people at our level of fame.”

“I know” She said solemnly and as she got to the door “I know, she cheated to beat me and won’t admit to that and now I can’t get close to her. You and I… You almost had me ”

“You are the better woman” Shiri was able to seat up on the bed, her body started to respond now after taking the last few moments off from the fighting. “Tonight, you were the better woman”

“Maybe you will be the better woman next time but I doubt it”

Shiri got her bra “Yeah well I guess we’ll find out when I’m seating on top of you while you’re crying.”

Kristen looked over at Shiri, knowing that it would never be a problem for those two to go to war but something took Kristen’s attention. The screams of one of her fellow Canadians quitting but still she could hear her being beaten up. Kristen ran out of the room to stop whatever was happening