Jennifer Morrison was more then a little upset, she had just been told that Minka Kelly was up for a role on her show Once Upon a Time. She went into the Producers office and before they could get a chance to speak

?I don?t? think Minka Kelly has any acting talent and even if she did she is coming off a terrible show it is too soon to use her.?

?Uh Jennifer.?

?Tell me how you really feel about me.? Jennifer turned around very quickly and Minka Kelly was seating down and her fingers had clutched tighter into the leather upholstery

?I think you?re just some bitch that some people think is hot. I took a few weeks off on House and had to deal with Olivia Wilde when I got back but I?m here now saying you are a talentless actress who should leave here right now?

Jennifer was in a tank top, tight jeans and knee high boots and stared down at Minka Kelly. Minka never got up yet and looked over at the producer ?I?d love to sign that contract but I think that Jennifer has a problem with me.?

?I just?? Minka cut her off before she could say anymore ?You?ve said so much so unless you are finishing that with a rightful apology to me?

?Apology, you are out of your mind Minka? We both know where this is headed don?t we.? There was an uneasy tension now between the two as they stared at each other ?That?s why you?re still seating down?

Minka took the jacket off and she was also wearing a tank top and had high heels to go with her jeans. She got up and both women got into each other?s faces ?Do you really think I fear you ?Bitch do you really think I fear you, I?ve fought and beaten tougher then you.?

?You fought people younger then you and barely beat them. You decide you want to go through with fighting me for a part on this show I?ll show you the difference in fighting me and fighting anyone else.?

They stared eye to eye for 30 seconds and Jennifer knew it was going to be a fight ?Alright if we?re going to do this, let?s take off our boots.?

Minka and Jennifer both backed away and took off there shoes and then Minka pushed the chair she was seating into the wall and Jennifer waited for her to get back. Jennifer and Minka circled around each other then locked hands for a test of strength. They kept there arms at full length and maintained eye contact.

They kept pushing and pulling trying to break the other woman then came forward and slammed bodies. First Minka turned Jennifer to her side and seemed to be on the verge of winning the test of strength but Jennifer worked her way back and then brought Minka?s arms over there heads and started to force the brunette down.

Her forearms bent and she was forced down to one knee, Minka was so shocked and looked up. Jennifer?s face was red and the veins in her neck were bulging but her eyes stayed open staring into Minka.

Minka took a deep breath and started to force her way back up but Jennifer was keeping her down. Then Jennifer tired of overpowering Minka and fighting to keep her in that position realized she would not get a full surrender and hit a knee to Minka?s chest putting her down.

Jennifer shook her hands for a moment and looked down at Minka ?First time you lost one of those, want to know why? She put her foot down on Minkas chest and pinned her to the ground but Minka swung her legs and tripped up the blonde. Minka rolled away from Jennifer and got up

She was quickly tripped up and Jennifer Morrison jumped on top of her and the two immediately started to roll around the office floor. Jennifer blocked Minka from getting back on top and slammed her head into the floor then slowly started to stand up bringing Minka up with her.

Minka was grunting and couldn?t believe what was going on, she knew that Jennifer Morrison was well conditioned but never considered her that strong. Now though she knew that Jennifer was at least nearly as strong as her but now she had to make her pay for starting this fight.

Minka punched the blonde in the stomach then stood up on her own and hit a knee to the blonde?s stomach. She finished her combo off by grabbing Jennifer by the neck and throwing Jennifer into the wall.

Morrison collided hard with the wall and gasped as she opened her eyes she got slapped in the face and started to stumble to her left. ?Whats wrong Jennifer, realize you bit off more then ?

Jennifer twisted her torso and got Minka with a backhanded slap. The impact of the slap actually twisted Minka?s body and almost took her off her feet. She went face first into the wall.

Jennifer knew during the finger lock that Minka was a greater challenge then Olivia Munn was. No messing around this fight like she did when she massacred Olivia,
Jennifer grabbed two handfuls of the brunette hair and pressed her face into the wall. ?Bit off what Minka, were you going to say something about me biting?? She bit the trapezes of Minka Kelly and that got a scream.

?Come on bitch just give up now because this is only starting for me? Jennifer hit her opponent with one punch to the back of the ribs and then looked up and saw that some tears were starting to roll down Minka?s face ?Are you already crying.?

?Yes? Minka admitted before she hit a back elbow to Jennifer?s head. She then threw her other elbow back getting the blonde under arm. Minka felt the grip on her loosen and moved her body getting her arm behind Jennifer?s back and she switched positions with the blonde.

She hit two hard punches to Jennifer?s ribs then hauled Jennifer away from the wall only to push her back into it. ?Ahhh? Jennifer gasped

Minka stood two feet away from her breathing heavy, Jennifer lunged at Minka her hands extended but the brunette caught her by the wrists and then slammed her back into the wall and keeping a grip she slammed her own body into Jennifer?s. Jennifer grunted and Minka slacked back then bit down on Jennifer?s collar bone and got a scream

Jennifer grabbed the back of Minka?s hair and tried to haul the brunette beauty away but Minka grabbed the back of Jennifer?s neck and quickly monkey flipped the blonde.

Minka got up and stretched her arms over her head then walked over to Jennifer ?I?ll admit you are tougher then I thought? She started to lift Jennifer Morrison up to her feet and grabbed at her shirt and started to pull it over Jennifer?s head. The blonde tucked her head between the brunettes legs then stood up flipping her over the top.

Minka landed with a hard thud and Jennifer stumbled forward before regaining her balance. Her shirt hauled up to over her midriff was taken off and tossed aside and she made her way back towards the brunette. Jennifer grabbed at Minka?s shirt and lifted her up and then threw her three feet.

Jennifer again grabbed Minka this time by the hair and she lifted her up. Minka got her hands on Jennifer?s hips and pushed her away though. Morrison stayed five feet away and let Minka just look at her body ?Huh, is that why you wanted my shirt off to see what I?m about? Well?

Minka was impressed with the muscular body of Jennifer Morrison, breasts were average size. Very strong stomach and muscular arms ?Your turn, take off the top?

Minka did just that and threw it away, her body just as muscular as Jennifer?s and her breasts slightly larger. The two women respected the other?s bodies and just nodded the approval of Jennifer not cheapshotting Minka when she had the chance

They circled around each other acting more cautious now. Both were aware that the other was tough and the break in action caused the adrenaline to wear off. Minka shot for a take down but Jennifer moved away and Minka quickly pivoted and got back to her feet and then Jennifer went forward and got her arms around Minka?s waist and lifted her up but couldn?t finish the slam as Minka fought out of it.

Now they were inside of each other again and Minka got her arms under Jennifer?s and turned her around and started to push her into the wall. Minka slammed her larger tits into Jennifer?s tits three times starting to try and wear down the blonde.

Jennifer grimaced but used the position to hit her shoulder into Minka?s jaw. Minka slammed her body into Jennifer once more but it didn?t have as much impact and now Jennifer hit her other shoulder into Minka?s jaw and she felt Minka lose her grip and got her right arm under Minka?s left and lifted the arm up and hit a right knee to Minka?s side.

Minka dropped down to one knee and knew she was in trouble so she tucked her head between Jennifer?s knee?s and before Jennifer could lock in a scissors which would surely end the fight. Minka used her head to push upwards on the inside of Jennifers leg while grabbing the outside of her other leg. Minka took Jennifer down with ease but when she tried to get to the mount she had to deal with very active leg.

Jennifer almost had a leg triangle locked in when Minka forced her way out of it and backed away from Jennifer who got up to her feet. Both women?s amazing bodies were sheen of sweat. Bruises were starting to form on there faces and bodies but the sight of the other woman just five feet away made each smile.

?We good Jennifer, are you ok with me now??

?We keep going and if you want me to be ok with you then knock me out or make me tap!?