Sigourney Weaver welcomed everyone and five of the six winners were in their chairs the only person missing was Erica Durance. Who was being helped to her chair. She was obviously in a great deal of pain the bandages on her ribs and breasts were evident and she had on very large sunglasses

Sigourney "Ok so as you all can tell Erica had a tremendous fight which when it seemed she was moments away from being thoroughly destroyed by her ginger haired opponent. Erica in one last act sacrificed her own well being and won the fight so congratulations Erica on the win and we will allow you to make a statement then leave to be checked on more at the hospital."

Erica "Cassidy and I will always hate each other but you can't have true hate without respect. Cassidy Freeman is a woman I respect, she and I left it all out there and somehow someway I was able to find one last bit of energy to spear her. I was knocked out when we hit the car, as you seen my eyes were glassy i don't know how I found a way to stand but I did. She admitted I was the Queen of our Show and no one can take that away. The show is over that fight was the last bit of unfinished business from it. Thank you all"

Before she left Sigourney came over and gave her a crown that in diamonds had the word Smallville on it. Sigourney hugged the main event winner and wished her luck

Sigourney went back to her podium "Ok before you all ask that crown is it she's the queen. If another castmate beats her then they don't get the crown. We talked to every single female that still works in the business who worked on the show. They agreed those two women are the only ones who should be considered Queen of the show. The only person hesitant to say no was Serinda Swan who said she's moved on past Smallville."

Reporter "I have a question for Rebecca. You and Tricia have long had the issue of who was the better fighter, is it over?"

Rebecca "Well I beat her didn't I, the fact is she and I may never get along but we fought. Took each others best shots and I'm here, she is super tough but it wasn't enough."

Reporter "How many fights do you think you have left

Rebecca "I'm not going to say i'm not getting any younger because its a stupid thing to say, no one gets younger. I have a few years left but i really don't have interest in having a bloody catfight like Erica and Cassidy had. I've had those and won those now if you want to fight i'm punching you not slapping you. If i attack your breasts its not with my claws or teeth but with my fists. I'm not going to crotch claw you or bite you there but I will knee you. That is my kind of fight and if you want to do those dirty tricks to me then hey I'm still going to find a way to knock you out. I don't think I'm much longer going to be fighting though, if that was my last fight then i'm good. Ending it with Tricia is a great thought"

Reporter "I don't have a question but a statement towards Jessica. I am disgusted by what you did to Jenna, you two were

"Shut up, no seriously I don't care Sigourney that he has a right to ask or tell me something. He needs to shut the fuck up, that wimpy bitch tried to kill me. She tried to break my neck and i luckily got out so my trying to break her leg is the least she would worry about. Rebecca can tell you when you move your legs around the way she did during the scissors it isn't meant to knock me out or make me tap out its to fucking kill me. I wish that i finished her off, she's lucky i'm not the kind of sick demented person that she obviously is. She knew she could never knock me out, never make me tap out, never beat me so she tried to kill me. I beat her, I fucking beat her up no one thought i could. They all thought she needed to move up a weight class to get competition, well I fucking took it all from her and in the end she was left a crying fucking mess and I bet no one NOONE wants to face me now. Emmanuelle Chriqui, who by the way if you didn't know was Jennas maid of honor do you think she will try to get revenge of me who was getting revenge for my friend. This isn't sons of anarchy where you have this guy getting vengence against that guy whose friends then get vengence for him and so on and so forth. This is catfighting, this is on the streets or in the WBACCF, Emmanuelle Chriqui won't fight me for any reason. Hell Sigourney told me they had someone lined up to fight the winner of my fight and now she backed down. Put me with the Monacos, Longoria and Underwoods if you must because no one in this division will fight me."

Sigourney "It is true that we had a woman who was tempted to fight the winner of the fight. She never fully committed telling me there is a blonde Canadian she always wanted to beat up. Full truth is Jenna and Jessica are two women who we may have to put in the above division. There are a few other women and I can tell you that Emmanuelle was aproached about a fight with Jessica and flat out said no. Lacey Chabert came to me and said she thinks she can take Jessica ...."

Jessica "Take me, she can't beat Hewitt when Hewitt was weak but.

Sigourney "Let me finish, I know your still pissed about your fight and we have had to tell Jenna she absolutely can not go to the after party. Lacey believes she needs one more win before challenging a top level fighter like what Jessica is. She is I see some of you snicker, let me tell all of you we did an unofficial ranking and had Jenna #1. Jessica was unknown for fighting skill but now she is #1 to me anyway. Lacey is in the top 10 but she dosen't think so. We had two women say they are willing to fight Jessica and have zero fear of her but one will only do it in the safety of the WBACCF where once its over and we feel the humiliation is enough we will step in. That is Nikki Reed, she would fight Jessica here in the WBACCF. The second well that's a different story and since you had such a great fight and I could tell she was trying to break your neck. The second said she dosen't care if thats true or not she wants to fight you, she is horrified by what you did and if its on the beach, in the street in a bar or here in the WBACCF she will one day be fighting you.

Jessica "And who is that brave?"

Sigourney "Lea Michelle"

Jessica didn't say anything she just sat back thinking

Sigourney "Any questions for America"

No one was raising their hands and someone just said "Who do you want next?"

America "Brittany Daniel would be a good match up"

Reporter "Blake you agreed to fight Katie under her rules then cheated to win"

Blake "I never agreed to those stupid rules and Katie should read a contract. I fight to win, plain and simple i have a terrific body and it serves a great purpose in these fights. Katie gave me more competition then Mary Elizabeth Winstead and for that she should be proud."

Reporter "Mary says you cheated to win"

Blake "Of course she does but we all seen the pictures, I beat her like she stole something. I destroyed her and she goes to sleep every night and thinks about how bad I beat her. That is the plain and simple facts"

Reporter "Nina how do you feel?"

Nina "Emma got some shots in but I feel fine, I feel that getting my first win in my first fight is something that I can not tell you how great that is. I don't think I'll win every fight i'm in but I think I proved I have the ability to win every fight."

Sigourney "I was more impressed with Nina's first win then with Ashley Greene's, those two plus Megan Fox who will be on the next card by the way make for a very scary trio of brunettes. Right now votiing is still going on and there is a tie for fight of the night with Nina and Emma tied with Rebecca and Tricia. Two completely different fights but whoever gets the most votes for fight of the night will be able to pick a fight in the upcoming cards, or pick their next opponent"

Reporter "Sigourney, WBACCF#5 whats the main event is it MEgan returning to catfighting?"

Sigourney "Megan returning will probably get us more buys but the main event is a rematch from a few years ago. Katherine Heigl was the #1 feared woman but was always careful about who she would fight and then she got destroyed by Anne Hathaway. I was there, she was absolutely destroyed. She wants to get vengance and she gets her chance. Main Event WBACCF #5 Katherine Heigl vs. Anne Hathaway"