Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So, has anyone else been watching the blowup at TB2K?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't been there in weeks. Could you give us a synopsis?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most of the threads relating it all have been locked and moved to the TB2K TIO sig and you have to log onto the board to view those.

From what I have observed, here is quick run thru:

1. Poster Storm - Planet X/UFO/Reptoid(Icke) groupie - had started a thread in the UNEX sig about so-called Planet X.

2. Kris Gandillon - moderator of TB2K - started posting info that basically reputed X.

3. Storm had, months ago, discovered that the door to the super-secret ultra-elite secret forum had been left unlocked and preceded to download
    all of the threads in the secret clubhouse.

4. After Kris posted on his thread, Storm posted a message directly from the secret clubhouse and was basically using this in an attempt to prevent Kris from disturbing his(Storm) thread with facts.

5. Storm was temporarily banned as all of the mods discussed Storm's advances into the secret clubhouse, but was re-instated after it was determined that they had no rules regulating this, and a deal had been struck with Storm that he woudl be allowed to keep posting.

6. On a thread outlining Storm's actions, poster Roger Thornhill posted an analogy about Storm's actions - relating it to someone invited to your hosue then snooping through your stuff and passing it around the party - and this caused the Admin/Mod group to rescind the dela with Storm and ban him.

7. Storm took this hard, got pissed, and started posting the info from the super-secret clubhouse at this forum on thgis thread:
    Godlike Productions - TB2K thread(This site is much liek the heady days of Greenspun - but with less moderation - except by the whim of the board owner)

8. In a need to "decrease the white noise", a purge begins with the banishment - with no warning - of regular Planet X posters and other UNEX threads.

9 Dennis gets all pissed and basically charged the owner of the board with cyber-terrorism. He calls an all out war against the owner of the other board - who had never heard of TB2K until the banned posters went there.

10. All out war gets declared and Dennis's board fires a nuke at the godlike production board - heavy casualties are had

11. Godlike productions responds by flooding TB2K with Mexican immigrants who have been massing along the border just waiting for this opportunity. This pisses TB2K members off, but in Christian like fashion, get beyond this attack and begin to kill off everyone who looks different.

12. Dennis's head explodes after trying to figure out why the regular TB2K posters were pissed about the super-secret club. He then copyrights all written words since the dawn of man.

Well, that is the best synopsis I could come up with. SInce most of the info on this is in TIO sig, you have to be a member to view it.

Editted to add: Evidently, someone at godlike productions has called Satanta the TB2K board drunkard. Satanta (moderator/poster) has logically responded by posting a pic, in the TIO sig, of his toilet after taking a rather heathly dump.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 26, 2003 12:16 PM: Message edited by: JustPassingBy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, I've been doing my best to catch up. Still thumbing through the TIO threads. Pretty funny stuff.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JPB:

Can't say that I have. I left home on 14 Dec and, with the exception of Christmas, I have been traveling. My laptop crapped-out and Apple keeps selling too many of the model I need to get to me to the top of the list. So, I haven't seen anything.

I got home yesterday and read the stuff on Godlikeproductions. Seems like TB2k is coming apart. Can't say that I have followed the site. I was banned when they left Greenspun and haven't followed it too closely since then. I looked in on TB2k today; I didn't recognize any names.

I have to leave town on Tuesday. With no laptop, I will have to catch-up in March.

Best Wishes,,,,,

Z

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heh.

Had it not been for the Australian Open and the Superbowl, my sex-life might have suffered! Seeing that both of those things terminate today, I submitted my informal resignation on TIO today.

From now on it's...heh...nevermind.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JustPassingBy

ROTFLMAO! That is classic! Stop by for a beer...I owe ya one...

Inactive Member Jack Booted Thug's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

God love 'em. I miss the stopping by to see the silly bastards.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I especially love #12. Yes, I've seen it. Dennis overreacted. What else is new? People are leaving in droves. I think his cash flow just took a serious hit.

Anita, you attacked him while he was watching TV? Hee hee! We managed a little sporting event of our own during halftime. [img]wink.gif[/img]

HE COULD GO ALL THE WAY!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Jack Booted Thug's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I understand some people won't even use the Private Message function at Timebomb anymore because the Mods read all the messages. What do you think these people are messaging each other about?

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast