Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey *waves* uhm, I have a little problem, I'm considering to take my page down (aka the little that exists) for the simple reason that the rumors about john not liking web pages about him is bugging me. I know we've had this discussion before and maybe it's stupid, but I don't feel comfortable having a page about someone who doesn't want that. On the other hand it's been a shitload of work and I've always been glad to find info on him on the net (but since there are other better sites mine isn't really necessary... I think). So what this is actually all about: If anyone has an interest in me keeping/getting that site up and running I'd like to ask a favor of anyone going to see Cats soon and planning on stagedoor-whoring. I know this is somewhat dumb but could you ask him how exactly he feels about all those webpages (or did anyone do that already???)?
    that'd be really sweet

anna (over-reacting as always)

Inactive Member ICanSeeALegendInYou's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well.....when I met John after Taboo I told him I had a website about him he said we'd better get a good pic of us for it!
    I'm sure if he didn't want a website, he'd have said!
    At least I hope!
    I think it's just websites containing personal information he doesn't like as he had problems with stalkers in the past!
    Hope this has helped a bit!
    Love and Hugs
    Laura

KelliM

Folks - once and for all - to the best of my knowledge - John has never had a stalker - that was simply a twisted interpretation of what happened with one website a loooong time ago.
    As far as John & websites, again to the best of my knowledge - he only had a problem w.2 websites that got out of control - which made him upset with those particular websites - not websites in general. Anna - your website appears to be perfectly harmless - I wouldn't worry about it.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ January 24, 2003 10:21 PM: Message edited by: KelliM ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

kay, thanks, just wanted to be sure you know [img]smile.gif[/img]