Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Anna,

I hope you read my message before you leave. I wish you a really great time! Have a lot of fun! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Can't wait to read something about the shows afterwards [img]wink.gif[/img] Hope you see John!

Love,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have fun! Weimar...who was born there...I know it, really do...Goethe? (Probably wrong!)

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

... not to Berlin (yet) but to Weimar, but since I'll only be home for a day between trips I thought I'd just let you know that I got my tickets (yay) and might even see the show twice (they have darn cheap tickets right now... I can afford them!) of course, maybe I'll have to take earplugs for the worse songs of the night (Memories ::shudders: [img]smile.gif[/img] . I'm going to see a show I hate! ::yay:. I know I'm pathetic. I might even enjoy it if I can make myself stop thinking "why is this crap lasting for YEARS and Rent got closed after such a short time". Ah well. I might even catch up on my mail once I'm back from Berlin [img]wink.gif[/img] And no offense to any Cats fans, it's just not my cup o'coffee, ya know.

well, rock on fellas and I'll see you when the show is over
    anna, being in one of her weird moods [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, at least I wasn't all wrong! *lol*
    Hope you'll get to see John! C'mon, Cats not all that Bad! I'll post you a version of 'online-cats-puppet-play' some day! It's cool and they start of with 'We meet once a year to find a cat we can killl! (And cause they don't like griz they let her die! *lol*) Guess you'd like that one!

*hugz*
    Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heh... well, the dancing is allright. The rest kind of scares me and the music scars my ears. It just aggravates me that someone can publish the same shit over and over again... I don't know, he just annoys me, there are so many wonderful musicals out there, and they keep on playing his stuff for YEARS although it's nor really any good. I just don't like it... meh ::lol::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey [img]smile.gif[/img]

just got back & am off to Berlin tomorrow. Should be fun... is John even back yet? Ah well, I'll tell you when I back (and if I survived cats...) thehee...

@Bombi: yeah. he wasn't born there (I think) but he lived there for quite some time... so did Schiller, and some other very not-so-interesting people [img]wink.gif[/img]

love, anna