DON'T OPEN MY EMAIL VIRUS..DEWAYNE

Thread: DON'T OPEN MY EMAIL VIRUS..DEWAYNE

Credits
    Follows
    Following
    posted 01-28-2002 09:45 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just got home from the hospital so let me tell you whats going on. DO NOT OPEN ANY EMAILS FROM ME THAT SAYS PARTY PICTURES!!! I was hit this morning and it attached itself to my Outlook Address Book. I got an email from OSU and I thought it was from one of Jacob's friends as I still email them about once a month. Being 6:30 and not had consumed my coffee I was not thinking to clearly. Needless to say My computer is in the shop and I'm on my wife's system. Lord help me if I mess this computer up. I'm sorry if anyone got this. I guess one needs to always watch their mail.
    Regards
    Dewayne

------------------

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: DON'T OPEN MY EMAIL VIRUS..DEWAYNE

Members do not see advertisements
    As my perception Once bitten twice shy.so, I get a particular company, the telephone or the Internet to purchase these e-mail. This time, it is the only offer, including shipping. They plug into the UPS online, and I call them my personal information. Whose system is compromised, retailers or UPS (this time) and UPS (last time).
    [url=http://smallbusiness.norton.com?om_ext_cid=soho_ext_blurbpoint_forum]Norton Antivirus for small business[/url]