Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on who Nightcrawlers father is,there have been several ideas on the subject-

#1(This seems to be the theory thats accepted by most)deceased German count Erik Wagner.

#2 Mystique actually being the father and not his mother.Im sure you all know that Claremonts original idea was that Raven was Kurts father-that she impregnated Destiny when in a former male alias of hers known as Mr.Raven.Wolverine supposedly Knew Mystique during this time.

#3(wich seems the least popular idea)Sabretooth.It was hinted at in X-Calibre #3 or 4.

I know alot of people are frusterated with this whole thing-myself included.But I thought the Nightcrawler forum was the perfect place to bring it up.I really wish Marvel whould make up its mind on what they want to do with this mess.Its looong overdue.

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Who finds Nightcrawler very sexy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Also something that really bugs me is that they brought up this whole Astra thing rescently during Davis' run on X-Men.I mean did we really need another mystery thrown at us?It just ended up being another dangling plot to waste away in limbo with the others*sigh*

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Play it safe mit?Aww,c'mon thats no fun. biggrinActually I always thought that the Mystique(father)/Destiny(mother)idea would be an interesting story.Y'know that nut Morrison just might have the courage to pick up on this idea.Mwuaahahaha!

Oh and reguarding my sig?You shouldnt tell me its wrong,it makes it sound forbidden.That will only encourage me more.lol. biggrin

Actually you might want to give a scolding to Rex too.Whos been known to keep an issue of Excalibur#16 in her nightstand. wink

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

That's it, that order for that blue furry body suit is in the post tomorrow. Damn its Sunday, dam, damn .....

------------------
    Keep It Safe In The
    Kitchen!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lol! wink

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Y'know, that german count's name may not actually be Eric Wagner. If anyone remembers Margali gave Kurt his name and told him that she found him next to his dead father and dying mother (or something like that) and that his father's name was Wagner. I mean, Mystique isn't the most trustworthy person in the world and could've easily lied to him. And personally, I'd much rather figure out how Astra is related to Kurt's past. I think she may have known Mystique. Could even be her sister or something like that...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Oooh that would be cool! I REALLY hope the Astra/Mystique/Kurt connection doesnt get the years-before-its-even-touched-upon-again-treatment that Marvel is so infamous for!

You had the feeling that Alan Davis would have DEFINITELY kept the ball rolling where Kurt's mysterious past was concerned...I REALLY hope he gets the chance to re- address some of these issues! ('hint hint'...Let HIM write the upcoming mini, Marvel...'hint hint')
    P.S. Oh and hiya DRAGS, MIT n' X-GIRL! biggrin

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Ah Marvel's danglys! Those little plot threads that they hold in front of our nose like a carrot to a donkey, that keep us coming back in a vein hope that someday they will let us in on their little secret. This must be the reason I have a landing full comics and I still don't know how old Wolverine is!

As for your three popular theories 1) Seems the most probable, safe, tame and adhere's to the comic book code 2) Eeeew! I'm telling you, if Mystique is a man she must go through a lot of leg razors 3) It kinda makes sense, but it seems Mr Creed has been rumoured to be alot of peoples fathers. What do you suppose his chat uo line is?

But what worries me the most is your signiture Dragonlady. Bad Girl, bad.

------------------
    Keep It Safe In The
    Kitchen!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Y'know x-girl85 I was thinking the same thing myself-that maybe Astra was a sister or cousin of Mystiques.

Exactly BAMF!I was really certain that Davis was going to go further into the truth of Kurts origins.I was so bummed when Davis left Excalibur and then I was thinking that Davis was picking up where he left off in X-Men but he didnt get a chance to take it any further.

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TinyKC I missed the Astra thing...what happened? Who is she?? I need back issues!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast