Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Out of all the dark versions of Nightcrawler, who do you think is the baddest?

A)Evil slave of Belasco.

B)The Nazi Nightcrawler from the Lightning Squad.

C)The AOA Nightcrawler.

For me its the Lightning Squad Kurt with Belascos servant coming in a close second.As for the "Age of Apocolypse" Kurt I dont think he was really bad just hardened by war.

I know weve discussed this a while ago already on the WW thread,but lets face it we used up most of the topics already.Besides with the newbies coming around this will give them a chance to put theyre 2 cents in. wink

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

"All I am is a man trying to live his life the best he knows how and be true to what he was taught." Nightcrawler-Excalibur Bookshelf Format#1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Lightning Squad one gave me the willies. He was a weasil. He tried to rape somebody didn't he? I dug an issue out with him in it just now to look. Ugh.

The Belasco one was pretty nasty too. He groped Kitty! He probably would have done worse if he could have. I read a novel with Excalibur, Dracula and Belasco in it. Kurt seemed really bugged out by his evil self through the whole thing. Ew.

biggrin
    ~Award-winning designer of Norway's lovely crinkly edges.~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep. Excalibur No. 11. Nazi boy tries to rape Meggan, but he thinks it's Alysande. It creeps Kurt out 'cause he thinks it was the kind of stunt he would have pulled. Er, without the raping part.
    He's just NASTY. They invited him to the wedding though, in 125.

biggrin
    ~Award-winning designer of Norway's lovely crinkly edges.~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

DRAGS and SLARTI I would have to say DEFINITELY Lightning Squad/Nazi Kurt. No other alternate version of Kurt gave me the willies like that guy!

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Yeah Slar nazi Kurt was repulsive!I remember how unerving it was for me when I first read that issue of Excalibur.Whenever they turn fuzzy into a bad guy they always make im into a perv.I guess because thats the worst thing you can do to his character.I remember Rex saying on the WW thread,that theres something irissistable about turning the nice guy into slime.

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

"All I am is a man trying to live his life the best he knows how and be true to what he was taught." Nightcrawler-Excalibur Bookshelf Format#1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Yep BAMF!Looks like we are all on the same wavelength wink.Lightning Kurt-3.

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Belasco's henchman version was fried by Bel himself in XMU #19 while he was being lewd to Amanda/Margali. I thought that was a real shame. He was both evil and thoroughly pathetic. Imagine a character like that escaping from Limbo and running around the regular Marvel Universe? That would shake things up a bit.

------------------
    The BAMF department - hangout for the elf-obsessed. http://users.pandora.be/ellis.de.jon...nightmain.html