Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Whoever writes him, I think we all agree Kurt needs work. If you were the new x-writer, what would you do with him?
    biggrin

------------------

~Award-winning designer of Norway's lovely crinkly edges.~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Het Slar,good idea for a topic! smile

Well for me I would end the priest thing-Actually I think it could have been an interesting idea and it did have its moments,but overall I dont think CC handled it well.

BUT I would end it well with a good story,maybe lasting over about 6 issues having a build up-certain events leading him to decide to quit the priesthood,Something done with effort.Something done with real closure.Instead of him being horny and wanting to have sex again.

Like the whole Florence Nightengale thing I mentioned at WW.He falls in love with Cecilia as hes helping her get through her battle with Rave.

Or the X-Men needing him as teamleader.Or maybe Nightcrawler is forced to kill an enemy to help save a fellow X-Man and he realises he cant continue with the Priesthood as long as hes plasying superheroe.Just some ideas.

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

"All I am is a man trying to live his life the best he knows how and be true to what he was taught." Nightcrawler-Excalibur Bookshelf Format#1

[This message has been edited by Drags (edited December 13, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Gracias!
    I agree. He needs to lose the priest thing...but meaningfully. I think an issue of Excalibur said it best one time. He saved this kid(?) from a fire and they pushed him away and called him a demon. He went to confession and asked the priest for forgiveness for being a mutant. frown *sniff, sniff* in the end the priest told him everyone had their crosses to bear and he looks down at his scarf with X's on it and smiles. THAT is why he should have never been made a priest. He knows his place is with the X-Men. That's where he can make a difference.

It needs to be something like that. Something that makes him wake up and smell the spandex. He should be a leader if Rogue and Storm are going bye-bye.

The horny can come later biggrin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oooh...I had to go look it up. Excalibur No. 75...That one gets me every time. Poor baby.
    EX75

biggrin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Hey Slar,I loved that short story from Excalibur #75.

As you said X-Men is his destiny.Like he said in Uncanny #300 "Once an X-Man,always an X-Man" and I dont think he can do both sufficiently.And I cant see him choose the priesthood over the X-Men.

And yes I wouldnt mind seeing Nighty resume his romantic life after the Priest issue is resolved.And hopefully he will resume it with Cecilia. biggrin

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

"All I am is a man trying to live his life the best he knows how and be true to what he was taught." Nightcrawler-Excalibur Bookshelf Format#1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cecilia? Hmm... I could really go for that, actually. I don't know much about the character but she is supposed to have a bit of an attitude, not like Amanda, the wimp.

Kahlana

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome aboard Kahlana! wink

Well I always liked Amanda though she can be a bit flakey at times.I dont think she should be with Kurt though,they should just be friends.They never seem to fully commit to eachother.Kurt needs to move on and I think Cecilia would be perfect.Both have a lot in common.Both want to lead normal lives and persue theyre dreams of helping people.Kurt spiritualy and Cecilia physically.But mutant baddies always get in the way.Yeah,I can see a good relationship come from this. biggrin

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

WoW DRAGONLADY you really want to see those two together! I admit it would be interesting...especially if the Beast still has an attraction to her! (AMY's drawing of 'Roast Beast' comes to mind lol!)

I kinda want to see Kurt hook up with Judith, the erstwhile Princess from Uncanny 104. I think you, me n' SPATULA GAL were talking about this a few pages ago in the WW thread. For some reason I feel like that's an amazing story/romance just WAITING to be told!

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey BAMF!once I get a thought in my head theres just no stopping me,lol.

Hey Judith wouldnt be so bad.I really liked her.A Pricess and a swashbuckler would be a natural team. biggrin

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Yeah! And then Kurt would have an entire country to play in! Imagine him being kind of her 'Gaurdian Angel'. Stealthily protecting her from various conspiracies aginst the throne! Then of 'course a certain doctor from the Bronx would come looking for her 'man'... LOL

BAMF!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast