Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I started writing a Nightcrawler fanfic and thought I would share it with you guys to get some imput on it. I've got three pages, this is the first two. No title yet, 'cause I haven't thought of one. Ideas and CONSTRUCTIVE critisim (sp?) are welcome. I use some Japanese in here, so I'll put the translations up here.

Hai= yes
    Ja Ne= Good bye
    Neko= cat
    Koneko-hime= Kitten Princess
    Nani Kori= what is it (not sure it I spelled that right, I'll have to look.)

If I missed any spelling mistakes I'm sorry. Any thing in * is telepathic talking.

Kurt watched out the window. A new student was coming today. What was her name again? *Rei. Rei Neko.* said Jean. "Danke Jean." said Kurt. "Hope she gets here soon. A new face would be nice." said Kurt as he left the window.
    A car drove up. "We're here." said Rei's mom. "Kay." Rei and her mother got out of the car. Rei swept a lock of black waist length hair back. Her eyes were slitted like a cat's and were yellow. Around her eyes and curling around her cheek and forehead, like Lilandra's markings, was black shiny fur. The only outer appearance of her mutation. The fur showed up against her tan skin. Jean stepped out and walked towards them. "Hello Mrs. Neko. Rei. Welcome to Xaiver's School for the Gifted." "Hello. Are you Jean Grey?" said Rei. Jean nodded. "I'm Rei." Her mom handed her her bags. "Don't worry Koneko-hime. You'll learn how to control your power." Her mom whispered, as she hugged her goodbye. "Ja Ne." said Rei. Her mom drove away. "For the sake of Mina, I hope you're right." Rei said, her eyes filling with tears. "Come on. I'll show you in." said Jean. *Rogue, come and help with Rei's stuff.* Rogue came and the three carried Rei's things into the main hall. When they got inside, Jean telekinetically scooped up Rei's bags from her. "Are you sure you don't need help?" asked Rei. "Nah. Come on. We'll show you to your room." said Rogue. They started walking up the stairs, Rei in the lead.
    The two were telling Rei about the school, when Kurt rounded the corner at the top of the stairs. Rei was facing Jean, asking a question and walked right into Kurt. She let out a startled yelp and started to back up, not realizing that she was still on the stairs. Her left heel slipped off the stair and she started to fall backwards. Kurt grabbed her hand and pulled her forward, hard. Rei stumbled into him and her lips brushed his neck. Kurt felt a tingle run though him. "Mien Gott, she's beautiful." He thought. "Are you all right fraulein?" he asked, his arms tightening around her waist. Rei blushed slightly. "Hai. Yes. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stumble into you." Rei stared at him. "He's handsome. Such soft blue fur." she thought. "Rei, this is Kurt Wagner. Kurt, this is Rei Neko." said Rogue. "Hi." said Rei. "Hello." Kurt replied. "What does neko mean?" he asked. "It's Japanese, it means cat." "Yeah. And now that you've been introduced, can you kindly unwrap yourself from her, Kurt?" Jean asked. Without seeing it, Kurt's tail had wrapped itself around Rei's waist and down her leg. The tip of the tail was gently rubbing against her left kneecap. They looked down. "Oh. Sorry." Kurt said. "That's okay." said Rei, as she gently untangled herself. "Don't pay any attention to him sugar. He flirts with all the girls." said Rouge. "And I thought I was something special." said Rei. "You most certainly are." said Kurt, as he kissed Rei's hand. "Are you done?" Jean demanded. "Nope." said Kurt. The two other women sighed and told Rei that they would put her stuff in her room and come back and get her. Rei smiled and told them to take their time. Rei and Kurt were mid-flirt when the Professor called. * Nightcrawler, it's time for your training in the Danger Room.* "Nightcrawler? I thought your name was-" "Nightcrawler is my codename. I have to go. I'll see you at dinner ja?" "Hai. Ja Ne Kurt." Kurt smiled, kissed her hand and 'ported to the Danger Room. "You're Rei right? I'm Kitty." Rei smiled at her. Rei was 5" 8' so Kitty was 2 inches shorter then her. "I'm Rei, nice name by the way." Kitty thanked her and told her that Jean had asked her to show Rei to her room. "So what's your power?" asked Kitty. "I like your eyes, very pretty." "Thank you." Rei whispered, her voice cracking slightly. Kitty wondered if she said something Wrong and was about to ask when Rei cleared her throat and said. "I can shape shift into a black panther. My eyes are the only visible sign of my mutation, but sometimes my teeth turn into fangs." Kitty told her that she could phase her body through any object. "Cool. Handy power." said Rei. They came to Rei's room. On the way they met Rhane and Jubilee. "Here it is." said Kitty. "We'll come get you for dinner." said Jubilee. "Nice to meet ya." Rhane said. "You too." Rei said, as she walked into her room. After an hour of unpacking and the beginnings of decorating, there was a knock at the door. "Nani kori?" she asked as she opened the door. "It's us. What did you just say?" asked Jubilee. "It's Japanese for what is it." Rhane said dinner was ready and they went downstairs. They were talking about various other people at the school when Kurt came up behind them. "So how do you like it so far?" he asked, as his tail danced around her, rubbing against her neck. "It's okay." She wrapped Kurt's tail around her hand and gently bit the tip. "If I didn't know any better Kurt, I'd say that your tail is trying to seduce me." She grinned and rubbed her cheek against his tail. Kurt blushed. "Sorry. I think it has a mind of it's own" "Maybe it likes me." Rei whispered back, winking. Kurt swallowed. "Dinner guys." Said Jubilee. "Right." Said Rei. The three left for dinner and left Kurt in the hall.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like it. Very sexy. Rei reminds me of those characters in that Cats broadway show. Will they do the Mongojerry and Rumpleteezer number? wink Is this the comicbook Kurt or the Evolution one? He seems kinda young, but older that the Evo one. I do think you need to put in more details, like what Kurt and Rei are thinking when they meet. I think she should have been surprised to see him port. And maybe he takes note of her eyes and fur, and sees a similarity with himself. Also the other characters don't sound like themselves. Jean, Rogue and Kitty seem pretty much alike. I think you could just leave most of them out. In fact if its the Evolution reality, maybe you could have just Storm and the Prof, and they have these two randy teens to keep an eye on. There could be some comedy in that.

------------------
    It's all you need in superheroes and haute cuisine:
    Culinary_X

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CATS is my other obsession in life. Rei is kinda a combo of me and my Cats charater. I have a site for it if you wanna go look. http://www.MoonbeamDancer.homestead.com It's the comic Kurt.(Curly hair and all.) It's been 7 or so years since I've writen any X-MEN fanfic, so if it seems kinda bleh in some spots that most likely why. I'm a little rusty so bear with me please. This is not the final copy, so things might change a bit. I'll put the 3rd page up soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, here is the rest of what I have writen. It's a little adult, so if you don't like that sort of thing, don't read it. It's not to bad, just gining you fair warning. Enjoy

Jubilee laughed softly. "You're driving him nuts. I think he likes you." "Notice that you're flirtin' like crazy with the new girl." said Remy. "Ja. She's mine Remy." Kurt growled. Kurt really liked Rei and the last thing he needed was Remy's interfering. This was his hunt and his alone. Remy raised his hands. "Hey, she's all yours man." Kurt smiled. "Good." Let the hunt begin.
    It had been three months since Rei had come. She and Kurt had spent all of it flirting, coming onto and joking with each other. Case in point this morning when they were washing out the syrup containers. "Kurt Wagner! If you splash me with any more water, I'm gonna pour syrup all over you." Kurt grinned evilly. "Is that a promise liebling?" he whispered, as he splashed her. Rei yelped and turned so the water splashed onto the side of her face and ran down her neck. "Here, let me help." He said, as he licked the water off her face and worked his way down her neck. Rei gasped sharply and closed her eyes. Kurt gently sucked the drops off her earlobe. "Do you want me to stop?" he hissed in a warm puff of air against her ear. "If you stop, I swear I'll kill you." She growled. Kurt smiled. "I thought so." he said, as he kissed her. He sat her on the counter and Rei wrapped her legs and arms around him. Kurt Gently nibbled on and ran his tongue along her lower lip. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and it tasted just like she thought it would. Warm and sweet like honey. She purred in response and ran her tongue against his fangs. He growled in pleasure. She reluctantly broke the kiss off and breathed in. "Wow." "I take it you liked it libeling?" Rei nodded. "You splashed me again." She picked up the syrup and dipped her fingers into it. She smeared it onto Kurt's face. "Hey!" he yelped. She grinned. "I should make you lick it off me." he said. "Don't mind if I do." Rei said. She leaned close and licked off the syrup with her sandpapery tongue. She let her tongue go back to normal and gave him a push out of the way and got off of the counter. "You can finish the dishes." she said, as he started after her as she walked out of the kitchen. Kurt watched her leave and laughed to himself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

WOOHOOO!

------------------
    Culinary_X

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Darn! Hey MoonbeamDancer, I checked out your site. Really awsome! I signed the guestbook and messed up my url! Can you fix it for me? here it is : http://www.geocities.com/amyf22204/C...ulinary_x.html

I have so much trouble with it.

------------------
    Culinary_X

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YOU SIGNED THE BOOK??? 8) Oh, that makes me so happy!! Yeah, I'll try and fix it for ya. Okay, now ideas on my story. Please help I am stuck. If anyone comes up with a title I will love you forever. Now I wanna write a part where it involves the two of them, and a bottle of honey in a dream. (A spin off of what happened in the kitchen but better.)But I kinda need help leading up to it would be it. If you help with that, I WILL love you forever I swear, you'll even get thanked in the author's notes of the final copy, same goes with the title. I'll post the final copy up here when it's done if any one wants me too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, here's some more. I still have more to type up so I'll get that on here ASAP.

Rei walked down the hall. She opened the door to her room and went inside. She went to her closet; pulled out her uniform and changed into it Her uniform was black and had a v-neck. The gloves and boots were like Phoenix's and were a metallic blue except the fingers of the gloves were still black. She walked downstairs and rode the elevator down to the Danger Room. She walked into the room. "Ready Rei?" asked Jean. Rei silently nodded, her mind still on her kiss with Kurt. She half realized that the room had come alive around her. Rei shifted to her cat/human form. "And you still get a kick out of it." A voice growled in her head. "After what you did when your powers manifested, you still like it!!" "Shut up!! That wasn't my fault! It was an accident!!" Rei screamed in her head. "It wasn't my fault." She whispered aloud. She pushed her problems to the back of her head and climbed up onto a ledge to see the landscape that Jean had made. The room was rocky and craggy. It had trees, ledges, and rock formations. It looked like the Savage Land. Perfect for a cat to climb around in.

I've got more writen down on paper, but haven't typed it into my computer yet. More soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Well, I'll have what kitty-cat-girl is having! Mary Sues can be good for the libido!

So, she has some deep, dark secret, heh? Good. A little angst is good for the libido too. I dunno about the honey in his fur though...I think she'd get hairballs! Not good for the libido.

Seriously, I like it. It has potential...we need a little heat around here. Though the guys might disagree... smile

------------------
    ~Award-winning designer of Norway's lovely crinkly edges.~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, here is the rest. I'll write more soon.

She saw a ledge up and across from her and jumped up to it. She grabbed the edge with her claws and clawed her way onto it. Since she now had a higher vantage point, she looked around quickly and sniffed. Nothing unusual. Yet. She heard a screech over her shoulder and looked. A pterodactyl swooped down on her. Rei jumped off and changed completely into her panther form, with a slight popping of bone and muscle. For the next two hours Rei hunted and was hunted. Dinosaurs, Sentinels, you name it, Rei fought it. Two hours later, Rei shifted to her normal form and slowly walked back upstairs. All her muscles hurt. And since she was a shape shifter, she had a lot of muscles that hurt. "Oh, ow. I need a hot bath." Rei thought as she walked down the hall to her room. "Or maybe a massage." she mumbled. "Did you say something libeling?" Rei jerked her head up and winced as her neck muscles screamed at her. "Hey Fuzzy Elf. I just need a massage and maybe a hot bath. I just got back from the Danger Room and everything hurts." Kurt nodded in sympathy. "I have a tube of Icy Hot, I'll rub some into your back" Rei smiled. "Okay." "I'll meet you in your room." said Kurt. Rei went into her room, sat on the bed and removed her gloves and boots. Kurt knocked on the door. "Come in." said Rei. Kurt came in and shut the door behind him. "Take off your shirt and lay on the bed." " I knew it. You just wanna get me out of my clothes." Rei joked. "Kurt grinned. "As tempting as the idea is, not now." Rei sighed, took off the top of her uniform so it was around her waist and laid down.

A massage from Fuzzy Elf. Man, I'd kill for that. More soon. smile

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast