Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

There's a article up at fandom ( http://www.fandom.com/x-men/editoria...&obj_id=258092 ) about the new Claremont title. It certainly sounds interesting. There's no mention of NC in it exept for his apparent part in the 5 upcoming miniseries. It seems the Storm one is going to be penned by CC.
    So it seems the miniseries are defenitely on.
    In this article Quesada claims that the miniseries are meant to cash in on the popularity of certain characters in the movie and the animated series. Will we see a Nightcrawler who's more like the Evolution version? A fan can only dream...

------------------
    The BAMF department - hangout for the elf-obsessed. http://users.pandora.be/ellis.de.jon...nightmain.html

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Elwing!

Whew!The Nightcrawler mini is still a go.I was worried when Wizard didnt mention it in they're latest issue.So CC is writing Storms mini?Im there.Hes the only one who does Storm justice.I dont know if I want Kurt exactly like Evolution,though Im really fond of him.Comic Kurt has been around for 25 years and is more "seasoned".Im hoping they restore him to his days during Alan Davis' Excalibur run as a kick as leader.

------------------
    Got elf?

`~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another thing the previous title for CCs new book"Maximum X-Men" and now "X-Treme X-Men",its like they are trying to make it sound like "Ultimate X-Men".Can they be more obvious?Not very original. rolleyes

Ah well,Im just happy the Nightcrawler mini is still on. smile

------------------
    Got elf?

`~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

yes, CC is the only one who can do a good Storm. Man, does she need some good writing. Of course we don't need Evolution's Nightkiddo in the books, but I hope they do at least understand that it's the cheerful attitude of the character the fans like, and bring back the humor and swashbuckling. Is it just me or is NC one of the most popular characters in Evo? I've seen several websites already... http://www.bluefuzzyelf.com/ being the best so far.

------------------
    The BAMF department - hangout for the elf-obsessed. http://users.pandora.be/ellis.de.jon...nightmain.html

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...Maximum X-men? makes you wonder what's next...first, it was Uncanny, then Unlimited, then Ultimate (what is it with the U's?). Has there been an X-treme X-men yet? I wish the house of ideas would come up with more original ideas..

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep it seems Kurt is one of the most popular characters from "Evolution".Dare I say even more popular than Wolverine? biggrinBut then not much has been done with Logans character on the show,hes been pretty unremarkable.

------------------
    Got elf?

`~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so pleased that the mini is still in the schedule!!! biggrin It pretty much assures that NC won't be biting the bullet under Morrison's X-culling. I expect them to use this to move NC away from the priesthood and back on the fun-loving elf path, so they can really cash-in on the cashing-in confused

I really get the impression that Queseda didn't like Clarmonts run on the X-Books and his new title is just a way of shutting him up without having to give him a massive pay-off. Lets hope CC shines in his new title and proves everyone wrong, I certainly like what I have heard so far.

What did everyone think of Storm in Cable 88? Was it just me or were they flirting a hell of a lot? Could be interesting to see where thay take that (if anywhere). I hope this Storm mini is better than the last which was pretty sucky.

Umbilical X-Men? Ukulele X-Men? Underwear X-Men? They're my votes. tongue

------------------
    Keep It Safe In The
    Kitchen!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I couldn't get that page at X-Fan to load... frown

So the mini is still on! Yay! Happy, happy, joy, joy... I was so worried after seeing it wasn't listed in Whizzer magazine. Sorry I worried everybody else with that one.

CC on Storm, good. I love his Storm. I'll have to get that one too.

LOL Mit! Umbilical X-Men! That gave me a most disturbing mental picture. Eeewww!

Hmmmm...Ubiquitous X-Men, Ulcerated X-Men, Unbridled X-Men...that one sounds like a romance novel...
    biggrin
    ~When you're strange, faces come out of the rain
    When you're strange, no one remembers your name...~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Off topic as usual but I've been dying to ask you this for ages Slarti:

*...Women seem wicked, when your unwanted
    Street are----*
    and then what the hell does he say???? It sounds like 'uneveral'???? How can you be "uneveral when your down"? It makes no sense!!! Hang on, maybe thats it! CC's new book, The Uneveral X-Men!!!!

------------------
    Keep It Safe In The
    Kitchen!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

The Uneveral X-Men? That sounds like something I would do, just to confuse people. But then they'd probably want to kill me, you know comic fans. eek

I think the word is uneven, which scans and sort of makes sense. "Streets are uneven, when you're down." Heh. I thought for years that the line from Alabama Song was just a bunch a gibberish ("Oh, mooooooovaallaalaavaaaaama.") when it's actually supposed to be "Oh, moon of Alabama" rolleyes

Fasheem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast