Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Man, am I ever getting overloaded in my classes. I got projects in all 4 of them.

I to edit a movie trailer in Edit 4, which by the way, I am editing a trailer for the X-Men movie biggrin

I have a film emulssion test to film using an arri S 16mm camera.

I have paper to write or my Overview of Film and Video class---6 pages frown

and in my Lighting 1 class, I had to write a paper (4 pages) on a lighting in a film, and do a film lighting project.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm drowning.

But, at least I was able to come here today smile

Oh, how is everyone today? How about you Shady wink

Well, ciao for now be back later smile

Inactive Member The French Biscuit's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Whoa, zhat IS alot of work! And I zhought High School was bad.

----
    Don't mess with me, I'm French!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there, Kurt! I'm doing just fine. Wow, you sound like you're really swamped! That is one thing I DO NOT miss about classes - feeling like you have a million things to do for EVERY class! Film school sounds really interesting though, so I'm sure it's a labor of love. I would LOVE to take some classes about filmmaking. I should probably take a class for screenplay writing because I have a bunch of potentially good ideas hanging around in my head.

As always, my editorial services are available if you want someone to proofread your papers (this offer is open to anyone, by the way!) I'm no master editor, but I'm pretty good at finding typos and correcting grammar and punctuation (the people I work with like to use me for that too!).

Take care! When you come up for air again, pay us a visit! wink

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadywhisk:
    Hey there, Kurt! I'm doing just fine. Wow, you sound like you're really swamped! That is one thing I DO NOT miss about classes - feeling like you have a million things to do for EVERY class! Film school sounds really interesting though, so I'm sure it's a labor of love. I would LOVE to take some classes about filmmaking. I should probably take a class for screenplay writing because I have a bunch of potentially good ideas hanging around in my head.

As always, my editorial services are available if you want someone to proofread your papers (this offer is open to anyone, by the way!) I'm no master editor, but I'm pretty good at finding typos and correcting grammar and punctuation (the people I work with like to use me for that too!).

Take care! When you come up for air again, pay us a visit! wink
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Always good to here from you, Shady wink

As a matter of fact my roommate is going to the same school and majoring in screenwriting whereas I am majoring in Film and Sound Editing, but I best be getting back to my homework.

Talk to ya later smile