Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Ooooh.... I like this SLARTI! Right now the Sandman's sprinkling some serious sand in my eyes...zzzz..i'll be back to 'play' tomorrow right after I get off of work.... smile.......ZzZZzzzzz..

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Okay. Now that the crisis is over I'll post this. My newspaper hands these out to community members and runs them as mini features. Guess who's in charge of them...
    rolleyes
    I'll post all the questions and answer them for myself. Some are a bit repetitive of our past threads, but oh well. If anybody feels uncomfortable answering any, don't feel bad-just skip it.

Birthday: May 30, 1976

Occupation: Journalist, more or less...glorifies secretary is more like it some days.

Hometown: Kansas City, Mo. Go Chiefs! No more Elvis! Yay!!!

Family/marital status: Single. Well, okay...engaged. No kids, thank God.

What is your dream career: Graphic designer.

Favorite quote: Um..."Stupid is as stupid does?" Hehehe...actually it's "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger," but that's awfully serious for here.

I wish I could meet: Some of my English and Native American ancestors.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be: My voice. I hate it! It's too deep for a girl. I'm too shy sometimes also, I would love to be rid of that.

What do you like most about yourself: Superficially, my hair. Deeper, my overactive imagination, I hope I never lose it.

One thing people don't know about me is: I sing when I drive at night. Loudly, poorly, and with the radio turned up full-blast. Don't to that in the daylight, you get funny looks. smile

Oh! And, shhhh...I'm distantly related to Eminem... eek Maybe that's were I get the bad singing...

Your proudest moment: Graduating college.

Pets: My widdle, fuzzy-wuzzy puppy - a German shepherd mix named Rusty, and a cockatiel named Puff. She's fuzzy too.

Pet peeves: Stupid, intolerant people.

I refuse to eat: Peas and brussel sprouts! Ucky-pucky, nasty little buggers they are.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you take with you: A library.

If you could travel to any point in time, what would it be: Ancient Britain and Egypt...to see how Stonehenge and the pyramids were built. No, really!

'Kay peeps, have fun!

Inactive Member The French Biscuit's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

POP QUIZ! Uzually I hate zhese tings, but since it's from Slarti I'll do it! biggrin
    Birthday: May 3, 1983

Occupation:Full-time High school student, part-time mailroom staff. I'm a paper pusher! smile

Hometown:Yorkton Saskatchwan. Oui, I'm a hick.

Family/marital status: Single. I have a little brother..the most annoying kind!

What is your dream career: Actress

Favorite quote: "Remember, no matter how strong, how rich or how famous you get sometimes you just have to stop and scratch your ass!" I luv it becasue I thought it up! biggrin
    I wish I could meet: Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, and/or Akira Toriyama.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be: My hair, I'd want it so shiny it could blind people!

What do you like most about yourself: My creativiy and my sense of humor. And I like my hands. smile

[B]One thing people don't know about me is:[b] I post on zhis forum. And I write fanfic

Your proudest moment: I showed my two best friends zhis goofy documentary I made one summer, and zhey thought it was hilarious.

Pets: Two cute-fuzzy pomeranians, two kittens and a full-grown cat.

Pet peeves: Stupid people who think zhey know everything. And those zhat just can't tolerate others.

I refuse to eat: Potato Pancakes, believe me zhey are as nasy as zhey sound.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you take with you: A supermarket

If you could travel to any point in time, what would it be: Ancient Egypt, or 1983 and watch myself grow up. smile

Zhere, zhat should old ya for a while.

---
    Don't mess with me, I'm French!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

DOB:October 22,1976

POB:Bridgeport,Connecticut.

Marital status:Single.

Dream career:Illustrator,Painter or both.

Favorite quote:If anything can go wrong,it will go wrong-Ed Murphy.

I wish I could have met:Kurt Cobain(like that would have happened if he was alive)

If I could change something about myself:Not enough room.

What I like about myself:I guess I would have to say my hands and wrists.I have pretty nice hair too.My imagination wich can be a blessing and a curse.

Pets:My beautiful black persian/short hair mix,Mayhem.Who ever said black cats are tempermental understated.

Peeves:Prejudism and oppression of any kind,greed,violence,corruption,lieing ect.Oh and people who pooh-pooh imagination.

I refuse to eat:Sushi!

Stranded on a desert island I would take:Hmmm...well if I actually planned on being stranded I would have to have my comics and cds.Some chocolate too,yummy!

If I could go back in time:I would like to experience the 20s all the way up till my birth early 70s.When America was really starting to develope its own unique culture.Some of Americas most exciting times were during these years.Entertainment and event wise.NO Im not being patriotic but it would be interesting.Overall I think America stinks though,lol.

[This message has been edited by Drags (edited March 01, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Drags (edited March 01, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Birthday: June 8th, 1981

Hometown: Several. I'm currently living in Cape Coral Fl, but I was born in Allentown, PA. Like the Billy Joel song! smile

Marital status: Single

My Dream Career: Animator!! biggrin

Favorite Quote: "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try and try, and try some more!!" The motto I live by! eek

I wish I could meet: Chuck Jones! wink

If I could change one thing: Only one, bummer. Seriously, it has to be my voice. I'm almost 20, and I sound like a little kid! I also laugh like a banshee!

One thing people don't know about me is: I still watch cartoons! eek

Your proudest moment: Graduating high-school with a gpa over 3.0! In one year I went from a 2.8 to a 3.15! Yea! smile

Pets: a black and grey cat named "Simba", who's actually a girl! My father calls her TEK, for Totally Evil Kitty. She's a sweetheart though. She's like my fuzzy little sister! There's also a golden retriever named Jenna, who's really attached to my father. She's 5, and Simba's almost 2!

Pet Peeves: stupid people.

I refuse to eat: Sushi and brusselsprouts!

If you could travel to any point in time: I would go to either Ancient Egypt or the Renaissance! wink

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Birthday: March 19, 1984

Hometown: I was born in Saskatoon, Saskatchwan.

Family/marital status: Single. I have a little brother and a sister. I like my sister.

What is your dream career: I don't know. I'm going into pharmacy but it's not a dream.

Favorite quote: "...and so they hoisted me up on that thing 34 times."

I wish I could meet: Kurt Wagner. I can't believe I'm the first one here to say that.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be: My teeth. I have naturally yellow teeth and a big space in the front.

What do you like most about yourself: I'm tall. smile I can read fast and remember what I read the next day.

One thing people don't know about me is: I got 700 comic books from Liquidation World for $35.

Your proudest moment: 92% in psychology last semester.

Pets: A mean Siamese cross tabby. With cute little white paws!

Pet peeves: Stupid people wink... no, really, people who chew with their mouth open.

I refuse to eat: Green beans or yellow green beans

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you take with you: A mall. A big mall.

If you could travel to any point in time, what would it be: The 80's so I could figure out what you guys are always talking about.

Finally!

[This message has been edited by Fasheem (edited March 01, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Birthday: November 28, 1977

Occupation: Demand and Supply Planner for a chemical company - Basically, I order chemicals.

Hometown: Suffolk, Virginia (near Norfolk and Va Beach)

Family/marital status: Oh so single! wink

What is your dream career: Actress, screenwriter, author...yep, I'm ambitious!

Favorite quote: "To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I wish I could meet: Houdini, Chaplin, I'm sure they are many more that I can't think of now.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be: I'm very introverted and wish I could be more outgoing; I also have problems dealing with stress and anxiety.

What do you like most about yourself: I like the fact that I can think deeply, am imaginative, am mechanically inclined and read comics! biggrin

One thing people don't know about me is: I act when I'm by myself, sing when I'm in the car and shower, and a lot of people don't know I read comics.

Your proudest moment: Rededicating my life to Jesus and trying to get my life straight

Pets: Cat named Phoebe (she thinks she's my mom!) and a Westie named Zoe (she was born on my birthday)

Pet peeves: Intolerance and disregard for others

I refuse to eat: green beans

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you take with you: the Bible

If you could travel to any point in time, what would it be: To Bethlehem when the angels told the shepherds of Jesus' birth; that would be AMAZING! biggrin

Next! smile

[This message has been edited by Shadywhisk (edited March 01, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Um I love green beans,lol! wink

------------------
    Got elf?

`~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Birthday:September 10 '84

Ocupation: High-school, lunch table "village idiot/blonde"

Hometown: which one? I've lived in more states than I have fingers. Currantly middle of no where, Hickville, TX, 4555 boonies lane. tongue

marital status: Single and proud of it.

Dream career:Animator/character designer or pailentologest, or artist for D&D or some company like that.

Favorite quote: "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."
    Condemnant qui non intelligent.
    (latin-They condemn who do not understand.
    And "NARF!"

Wish I could meet: Eather Kurt Wagner, Quasimodo, or Darwin

Thing I would change about myself: being able to see with out contacts/glasses and two words-Split ends. I would like to actually be able to spell to some degree.

What I like about myself: I can both draw and sing pritty well. I can insult people at my school in languages they cannot comprehend. And Im fairly inteligent if/when I finally conquer

One (no wait, three) thing(s) that people do not know about me: I crush on animated characters, I write fanfic-particuarly Hunchback of Notre Dame and X-men Evolution.

Proudest moment: Makeing all county choir,or winning District art contest. cool

Pets: two kerry Blue terriors more like terrors though, and the dust bunnies under my bed.

Pet peeves: the word "y'all" ignorant people-right now soem texans are on my list. people who wisper when they read to themselves.

Refuse to eat:anything so hot/spicy it can peal paint. and casoroles, anything that I cannot recognize or rationalize as being food.

If stranded on a desert island: I would bring either a way to get off it-like maybe a plane or a life time supplies of pensils and scetch books.

If I could travel to any point in time: Mideval europe, beforethe plauge hit, Rome, Greece, egypt, prehistoric age, and or a couple centuries into future.

I think thats it. Is int it. confused oh well rolleyes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love green beans, peas, brussel sprouts, and potato pancakes.

Birthday: January 14, 1980

Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio

Marital Status: Single

Dream Career: Doing art

Favorite Quote: "BAMF" and "D'oh"

I Wish I Could Meet: John Singer Sargent

I Wish I Could Change: My eyesight. I want 20/20 vision

I Like: My hands

What People Don't Know About Me: I'm really insecure about my art.

Proudest Moment: Coming soon, my first show! It's a class show with six other people.

Pets: Hmmm, let me count...
    4 box turtles: Olaf, Newbie, Scrabble, and Baby Turtle
    3 water turtles: Aussie, Blue, and Lars
    1 tarantula: Vladi
    1 snake: Mr. Snake

Pet peeves: People who walk down the middle of the sidewalk really slowly, so if you're in a hurry you have to walk in the street or in the grass to pass. I'm impatient.

I Will Never Eat: Mushrooms. Think about it. They are the reproductive organs of fungii. Ewwwww! tongue

If I Was Stranded On A Desert Island, I Would Take: My weaving supplies.

Go To Any Point In Time: I'd like to see the sculpture making the stuff for the Parthenon

------------------
    Essence of Elf: "BAMF- Kick it up a notch!"

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast