Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dont say I didnt warn you.

Okay so I've been thinking on a few things about Nightcrawler and maybe some one can explain this to me

If he has fuz/fur would he need a lot of shampoo?

Does he have to brush his face in the morning?

does he shed?

When he was a little kid did he have a hard time learning to count to ten?

can he wear shoes?

Okay enough of the stupid questions. their out of my system for now ... I feel better. wink

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know we've covered this one before, but how is he supposed to grow a beard?

Does he have to cut hole in the back of all his pants?

Does he wears mittens or specially tailored gloves?

Could he fall asleep while "sticking" to the ceiling and not fall off?

------------------
    Essence of Elf: "BAMF- Kick it up a notch!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

senseless topic? there's no such thing!Time for some reasonable answers...somebody, shoot me!

a) I reckon he's a serious shampoo user. Probably cheap everyday stuff, because Charlie X probably doesn't pay him enough for the expensive kind.(Does Xavier pay his people at all?) Very likely not Head&Shoulders. Just think about it: dandruff, all over! *ew*

b)i suppose brushing is not very nessecary . Tought maybe he uses one of those real soft human hair brushes (I used to have one of those when I had my Sin?ad o'Connor look)Beast probably needs gel to keep his arm fur in place.

c)Of course he sheds. On the carpet, on the couch and let's not forget the drain of the bath that keeps getting full of hair. And all of it in a wierd shade of blue that really shows. Wouldn't you just love a man like that 'round the house?

d) I have never seen any evidence of NC getting any kind of formal education outside of Evolution. It may be hard to find a school that takes kids like that, even in Germany. Especially if they're with a travelling circus. I suppose he can count though. It's probably handy when flying an airplane.

e) I've seen him wear shoes 10 times at least, so the answer is probably yes. One can only assume that he isn's very comfortable in them, or can climb less well in shoes, and therefore usually doesn't wear any.

f)well, the hair on his chin just gets a little longer than the rest, and usually he trims it smile with a tondeuse or how do you call those things? simple, not? Grew it out a little in the excalibur days, decided it was not a good idea, and went back to trimming. How do i know this? He told me.

g)I guess he cuts holes in pants. I have not yet spotted levi's with pre-cut holes in the store. Unfortunately.

h) same for the gloves: they will have to be specially made. has only two fingers, and they are a lot longer than normal. Which raises the question who makes all that stuff? Does he make them himself? Is there a cottage industry in superhero accesoiries somewhere? Wierd. Maybe there's a shop called Blue&Furry, right next door to High&Mighty (where Colossus used to be a very good client...)

i)I have never seen NC stick to a cieling for prolonged periods of time. Have seen him hanging from his tail for periods though(he once claimed he found it relaxing, and recommendable for anyone with a tail and wallclimbing ability). I suppose sticking to a cieling takes effort. If he doesn't hook his tail around something eventually Newton will get his way. I think.

------------------
    BLUE-ELF.COM- hangout for the Nightcrawler-obsessed.

http://www.blue-elf.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Wish I had a No-Prize or something to give ya for that ELWING! Nice job!

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SuperElwing to the rescue!

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Ohhhhhhh... I get it. cool. thanks Elwing!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Somebody's been doing her homework! Kudos to ya, Elwing!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was watching that new Evolution episode and I noticed that Nightkiddo, in his holographic form, was standing with his back very straight and his shoulders thrown back. However, when they show him in his "natural" form he's always hunched over. Did the cartoon just make a boo-boo with his stance, or would the holograph make him look like that? I can't believe that he would have a different way of standing when he's out and about, because it would be easy to slip into the crouch.

------------------

Inactive Member The French Biscuit's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Perhaps his slouching is caused by his lack of self-acceptance with his mutant side. I mean, tink about how happy he was when he got zhat hologram inducer.
    "Professor, YOU ROCK!"
    So, he stands up straight when he has it on because he does not feel so different.

Zhere you have it. Proof zhat I have been in Pshycology faarr too long! smile

---
    Don't mess with me, I'm French!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The French Biscuit:
    Zhere you have it. Proof zhat I have been in Pshycology faarr too long! smile<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pshycology, eh? They never gave us drinks when I took that class! Hmph. Must be another privilege of the French...

But it does fit.

Fasheem

[This message has been edited by Fasheem (edited March 05, 2001).]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast