Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So how is everyone?

Spring break finally got here, and not a minute too soon. I needed a break from school I think that all instructors enjoy bringing pain to students, but at least I don't have to worry about it for a while.

I do have something that I want to ask you guys and gals, I am finally getting rid of my 56k modem and going DSL, but I am trying to find someone that provides DSL service and ISP service, can you all give me some advice on this? I'm all ears biggrin

P.S. Hey shadywhisk how are you doing? Good I hope smile

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Kurty! Long time, no post. I just got back Thursday from a trip to Atlanta and have been kind of tired the past two days. (I still haven't unpacked my suitcase!) Thankfully, this weekend has afforded me some time to rest, so I should be back to my full posting capability soon! wink

I hope your spring break is much fun! By the way, a friend of mine just moved to San Francisco this week. smile

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Shady,

I hope you had a blast in Atlanta, you did behave yourself, didn't you? biggrin

I have been able to catch up on my sleep, so instead of getting 5 hours a day, now I am getting 8-9 hours and loving it smile

I'll hopefully be around a lot more, since after spring break it is a little easier.

I hope your friend enjoys living here, that is if they can survive the sticker shock of home prices and rents on apts.

Well, gotta go talk to ya later.

[This message has been edited by Kurt Wagner (edited March 17, 2001).]