Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

hmmhmm...It's time to put body's on theses faces, and names on those...so if you want to post your IC bio's up in this area right here, we can finally use our minds for something other than...heh... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]redface.gif[/img] whoops...forgot to post me...
    Name:Sandra Namir Darkwillow (duh)

Ocupation: computer junkie (what where you thinking i would put dragon slayer?)

Date of Birth:1980, November 28

Species: Raccoon (nope, notin special here)

Bio: Raised in a fast pace life, moving from one place to another every year, Sandra immeaditly got hook on the internet first time she encountered it, quickly dropping into her own psycotic world she was the demi-master of everything dark, dank, and electronic. (any relations between Sandra's upbringing and mine are clearly on purpose)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Me, I, we ...

<ul type="square">[*]Name== Sjon Svenson.[*]Birth== 1962 BG -01-31.[*]Gender== Male, most of the time.[*]Species== Arlon Black-Silver dragon, currenty in humanoid form.[*]Ocupation== Programmer (keeping the web running and such) currently working on release 7.20.9 of the Universe.[*]Biography== born and raised in Belgium. Started school with good grades getting progressivly less good barly getting trough colege. Amazingly passing trough University with less problems to become a Biologist. Without work.
    So I started playing with computers in the early eighties. And the world hasn't been the same ever since.[*]Presence== Livejournal and www.swijsen.net[/list]

Inactive Member skizzy the wonder lizard's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

::is a lizardgirl::

obviously...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Name: Jake Monroe (yeah, no surprise there)
    DoB: January 14 1984
    species: cat
    Pic: http://psyiode.net/~hirider/jake-color-tail.png (AKA my avatar)
    Bio: to be added later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

....Oh, why the furk not.

Name: Eto, The
    Species: dragon half
    Pic: Deviant ID
    Items: Sketchpad, blue mechanical pencil, hat
    Bio: Has more personalities than a porcupine has quills... But this one is to represent the will and bidding of the artist. And sleep a lot.

And I warning to you all... I can't control the language blocker. Trust me. I tried. Apparently "H E Double Hockey Sticks" is foul enough to promote censoring here.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 09, 2003 05:15 AM: Message edited by: Eto ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eto:
    [QBAnd I warning to you all... I can't control the language blocker. Trust me. I tried. Apparently "H E Double Hockey Sticks" is foul enough to promote censoring here.
    [/QB]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

What The Flip is the language blocker?
    Some too to prevent answers 'in het nederlands'? 'ou en Francais?' 'oder in Deutch?'

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The language blocker is a censoring device... It'll censor words considered offensive or of a foul nature. Course, it's very stupid, so it can't stop me from saying 'd amn.' For some forsaken reason, it also censors everyone's favorite purple dragon's name. Well, Eto knows a few cuss words in foreign languages... I encourage you all to get creative should you wish to cuss. Just be adviced I hate the F word, and I will personally censor that one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Antioch Kenemar Ryland

Species: Kitsune

Element: Wind

Tails: 3

Date of Birth: November 4, 1696 A.D.

Birthpalce: Kyoto, Japan

Appearance: Bold blue fur with icy blue belly fur. Purple hair. Lavender-tinted glasses. Forest-green open long sleeve shirt, black undershirt, Gray pants with the lower left pant
    leg torn off

Personality: Broody, emotional, loving, artistic, comedic, mischievous

Keepsake: Golden medallion with a large embedded amethyst jewel

Weapon of Choice: None

Bio: Born from a Music kitsune (father) and a Wind kitsune (mother), Antioch was always a very odd kit. He was a blend of both his parents personalities, yet inherited his mothers element. Antioch has always desired to have friends. Eager to please, he would always be willing to perform any task to gain a friendship. As decades passed, the kit became more and more interested in the arts: Poetry, painting, music and so on. Many would often see him sitting quietly under a cherry blossom tree, painting awe-inspiring landscapes or reciting beautifully poetic verses. Though he was very artistic, he was also very broody. If he was criticized in a negative fashion, it wasn’t uncommon for him to lash out. But despite that, he was actually a rather fun-loving creature. He always find ways to have fun, usually through common mischief. Antioch is also a very creative and flighty kitsune, always finding a way to improve himself and his art. He also had many hide outs as a young pup. Once he gained his second tail, he began to focus more upon his elemental and non-elemental abilities. He was a skilled illusionist from the get go and it seemed to be his forte. He would spend hours sitting upon high mountain tops, reveling in his element of wind. He also became very deft in the use of his foxfire*, incorporating it into almost every technique he knows. Once he had gained his third tail, he decided to set out and wander out into the world. So, confident in his illusion tactics, Antioch dawned his fox form and headed out into the world.

*Foxfire (Kitsune-bi)
    Kitsune can produce lightning or fire by rubbing their tails. This becomes a melee weapon. Kitsune can also breath fire, to a limited range, about five feet or less. Kitsune can also create small balls of fire, and use these as lights, thrown weapons, or as playtoys.
    ( http://www.coyotes.org/kitsune/kitsune2.htm )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fursona:
    Name: Kat Munkispank
    Species: Half Kitsune and half Cat
    Bio: Kat Munkispank was abandoned by her parents and found again.Then they went to the park where they lost her again and fond her promptly,but then she got annoyed and wandered off.After that,she was found by ninja penguins and raised in their ways.When a gang of dangerous monkeys threatened her village,she defeated them all,gaining the title of "Munkispank."
    persona:
    Name: Kat (last name confidential)
    Species: I'm really human ^^
    Bio: I was born to my parents,and we moved to California.The end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast