Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello! This is Elizabeth! I've just gotten home from AGPNY from my birthday tea and it was wonderful! The food was ever so delicious and I had a grand time, although it was hot and PACKED! Anyway, we brought home a new sister, and I'd like to introduce her to you! I'll let her take the computer now...

Hello everyone! I suppouse I'll introduce myself.

My name is Cassidy, but my full name is Cassidy Adaeze Rowland. I have light skin with freckles, brown eyes, and wavy blond hair. I'm 10 years old and my birthday is November 4th. My favorite colors are perriwinkle and lilac. I love all classical music and I secretly love Hannah Montana songs. My favorite numbers are 4 and 10, and my favorite ice cream flavor is cookie dough. My favorite school subjects are english and italian, and my favorite season is fall. I love to play Monopoly and watch baseball and hockey, and I also take ballet lessons with my sister Michelle. My favorite movie has got to be "Gone With the Wind", and my favorite books are "Gone With the Wind" and "Marley and Me". I like marble cake and between chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream, I'd eat strawberry. My dream vacation is on a beach, and I like traveling by plane. Between reading, playing a game, and shopping, I'd choose reading. I'm really good at school and ballet, and I like to ride scooters. Some of my favorites are Science, my puppy Coconut, the daytime, and wearing pants as opposed to shorts. My favorite resturant serves Italian food.

Thank you for taking the time to meet me!

[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Cassidy

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hola,
    It's very nice to meet you. I hope you had a good trip back from AGPNY. My newest sister was Emily, and I see her in your mom's sig.
    Josefina