Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

What the new Magic Keyboard Case can do

Apple has introduced a new keyboard format for iPad Pro tablets - Magic Keyboard.
    Apple likes to say in their presentations that they have reinvented something. This applies to both the software and hardware parts. With the release of the new iPad Pro, a new Magic Keyboard case was introduced. Here we can safely talk about the reinvention of the usual form factor.
    According to many reviewers, this is the most functional keyboard case possible, and it's hard not to agree. What the Cupertians have changed in the Magic Keyboard: Full-size backlit keyboard format. Different angles of the device. Scissor key mechanism with 1mm travel. Trackpad with Multi-Touch support and a new cursor to it. The case protects all sides of the tablet. Built-in USB-C port with the ability to charge the tablet itself.

Junior Hostboard Member Octagonalo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What the new Magic Keyboard Case can do

I want to share with you a problem that happened to me until recently regularly. I have spilled coffee or tea on my keyboard quite often while working on my MacBook, but recently I was able to solve this problem with a laptop keyboard cover. I really liked this thing because it really saves my computer from damage and I stopped spending big money on repairs. I am sure that many people will understand me in this situation, so I am sure that this thing will be useful for you too.

Junior Hostboard Member kevin51's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a problem with the keyboard on my laptop, some keys are worn out and some don't work at all. Does it pay off to replace it? Maybe someone has advice on how to protect the keyboard from mechanical and external influences.

Junior Hostboard Member Charley7's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Keyboard replacement is not always cheap for a laptop owner. Therefore, you need to be careful when working, or you can purchase a protective case. I recently repaired my keyboard and I was recommended the site Everything you must know about antimicrobial keyboard covers where you can buy a protective cover that will protect the keyboard from dirt, dust and mechanical stress and the Most will last longer and do not have to be repaired more often.

Hostboard Member christiangassand's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It sounds like the new Magic keyboard for the iPad Pro tablets is a significant improvement over previous keyboard cases offered by Apple. The full-size backlit keyboard format and different angles of the device make it more functional for typing. The scissor key mechanism with 1mm travel and the trackpad with Multi-Touch support and a new cursor, make it even more convenient to use. The case also protects all sides of the tablet, providing added protection for the device. Additionally, the built-in USB-C port with the ability to charge the tablet itself is a great feature.

It's clear that Apple has put a lot of thought into the design of the Magic Keyboard and the changes they've made to the form factor. Many reviewers have been impressed by the new keyboard and it's hard not to agree with them. It's a great accessory for iPad Pro users who are looking for a more comfortable and functional keyboard case.