Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Some of you have complied...some have made inquiries, some haven't gotten anywhere yet. This is what I need from everyone concerning the new quest characters:

Level 5 updates...you are ALL level 5 now...ALL of you. I don't care about all the minutia, but I want to know new skills taken, feats, new spells, HP's and where you put that 4th level attribute point. Also major purchases (see below)

What you bought and what you want to buy..whether you have money or not, we can work something out behind the scenes. we are talking necessities here. Minor magic that you need and mounts for example. Don't be asking for luxury items like bags of holding or rings of flying. Your party leader wants you all mounted. So far, the halfling has a riding dog, I have not heard back from anyone else on that score.

Some people are waiting for the treasure split before they do anything. Hopefully the party leader will do that soon. I won't interfere with distribution, but it is customary for everyone to get cash to pay expenses, EVEN if they got the prize treasure. Let's face it, everyone will get that prize piece from time to time, but characters shouldn't starve because they got a +3 sword either. there are characters who are literally broke, and that is part of why the waiting is happening.

I know it is only Tuesday, but I would like to see all character upgrades complete by Thursday, so we can not use up game time Friday night worrying about who is riding what. between this message board and the yahoo groups, we have plenty of means for communication. Let's use them.

If I haven't said it before, this may be my favorite party in Caer Falken history (the jury is still out, but it is very possible). I look very much forward to making this work.

HOWEVER... that having been said... you folks should let me know when you want to pick up the high levels again in the outer planes! I am content to run either game at this point.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, for Kel... me wanna horsey (a war horsey would be nice, but light riding will do), at least one weeks rations for trail mix or whatever... he'll hunt and make jerky if need be.

He has a waterskin already, and he'll make sure it's full, but an extra few for the horses would be wise if they go into arid lands.

While hardly a necessity, Kel could use a pair of eyes, so a raven familar would be great. I think he has 100 gold that he could spare on that.