Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Been getting a daily email in my yahoo and its a virus. My system has managed to catch the bitch before its unleashed its crap. Not sure what it will do but its getting in my nerves, gonna PING the son of a bitch today!!

The incoming address which is affected comes from this addy: (2rynos) [email protected] and [email protected] Its subject line has been fw. and fw. friendship.

So if you happen to see this in your email, PING the bastards!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

http://security.symantec.com/ssc/vr_...IVFWMFKPXKBQWN

click that momma an put his address in or a homepage ... you could get his phone number an address of it ... then paste his phone number here an we'l play prank calls on him [img]smile.gif[/img] ... i would do it but im on a work comp an it doesnt allow the java on it

CanadianGirl

briar the virus is goin around [img]confused.gif[/img] cuz i got one too *kicks the hell outta the person*

Ray Ray

ouch! .. dont kick me!! ... ooops [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hey J *HUGS n smooooooches...
    The virus you're getting in your mail could be similar to the one that was going around last fall. It attached itself to unsuspecting comps and invaded their email accounts. The person didn't even know they had it. I beleive it was called Klez..You'd be able to read up on it at the Norton site.
    I haven't gotten it again since i dropped dial up for DSL

Anyway..good luck with that and smoooooooooooch
    Love ya

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The virus was stopped before it started. It didn't get me, I was just letting you all know it's there and its pissing me off *L* Getting off subject here for a second: Ray Ray you do prank calls...*LOL* reminds me of the "you kicked my dog" prank phone call, that one still cracks me up.*LOL*

Oh and lilers, I have dsl, virus's like anyones comp. Ha Ha he he its cant git me *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey RAY RAY I found the bastard in Korea [img]mad.gif[/img] *snickerin*

BBBWWAAAHHHHHH

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't mean dsl vs dial up J..I meant that i hadn't gotten it again since i changed my server, therefore my email address.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Be on the look out for BLANK emails..they come with no subject to email and when opened they show no text...would explain the works of this and the actions it takes but id write a book in here...but so you know for sure even though everything is blank you can see the size says 2k and its a hidden code written in the fields..so dont open them unless you want to play in msdos hell because the virus attacks _restore/temp files flooding them with un needed info..wich fills unused disk space..symtoms are slower machines constant freezing usaly when trying to run programs and memory loss..and some will ramdomly send other _restore type files around in system files..these type of files cant be deleted unless you turn some things off in control panel..you cant delete them because they are constantly being written too... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

*L .. what details did ya get of it briar? .. i got hit with one of the prank calls! ... the women i was goin out with at the time got me on it!! .. she told me that some fellah was followin her round .. askin to buy her drinks .. an we she said no .. he still followed her .. an that he followed her home last night (the night before the day i was on) .. an she said he gave her his number to phone him sometime ... an that hes scarin her ... so i punch in the number . .(cant remember his name so we'l say its Jeremy Beedle) .. the fellah answered an i said is that Jeremy beedle? .. an he started goin .. "How did you get my rivate number" .. an i was sayin all "never mind that shit what are you" .. butted in with "how did you get my number" ,.. i will call the police" ... i was arguin for about 2 mins straight before i clicked on!! *L .. bastards!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast