Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Advise me on a financial app development company

Can you tell me, we are expanding our company, becoming a full-fledged bank and our application needs to be expanded. So we need a new web application with much more possibilities for clients. Can you advise a company to develop this application for us?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Advise me on a financial app development company

You will need to develop a fairly large application, small teams will not be able to cope with such tasks. You need to go to a company that can develop such an application in a large enough command.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

We also thought that a team of seven people would not be able to cope. But at the moment, two companies that we knew and they would be able to develop such an application for us refused because of the workload. We can't find another company.

Junior Hostboard Member Gremlion's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can help you in your search. Because we recently ordered the development of a financial application for our company. But we are not a bank, we have a little bit different direction. You can order software development for financial services Financial Software Development Services from this company. They have huge experience in development of such applications. They will take into account all your wishes which should be in the application.

Junior Hostboard Member vanessa25's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, when I was searching for a company that can help with our app and on the internet, I found this software development company. So, these guys are amazing and they helped to build an engaging product easily and quickly. Anyways, you can check their website they can help you to solve your problems with a web application.

Junior Hostboard Member FranzJosephVIII's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Guys, these companies are really great. But tell me, do they also create ecommerce website? I need it very much right now. Please write something.

Junior Hostboard Member coffeemaker888's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FranzJosephVIII View Post
    Guys, these companies are really great. But tell me, do they also create ecommerce website? I need it very much right now. Please write something.
    What kind of ecommerce business do you have? You must specify, because it will influence the websites you get. I would rather check with intexsoft as they develop not only ecommerce software, but also enterprise software and HR software. We ordered the latter last month to arrange the staff personal details and payroll.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd suggest doing some research on the different companies available. Look at customer reviews, contact their representatives, and ask questions about their experience and expertise. Also, make sure they are experienced in the financial industry and can provide the services you need. Additionally, I'd recommend looking for AI-powered products for your application, be sure to check out Document Scanning and OCR SDK for Apps & Web – Smart Engines. Their products provide powerful capabilities for web applications, enabling you to create more engaging user experiences. Their team of experienced professionals can help you create the perfect solution for your needs.

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Please enlighten me with a service so that I can safely manage my business, control my finances and enjoy managing my company, I need software that will help me deal with notifications

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Based on your requirements, I would recommend looking into an all-in-one business management software that includes accounting tools, financial management features, and notification capabilities. One such software that fits the bill is this site, which offers a suite of integrated applications to manage various aspects of your business. alert software includes applications for accounting, finance, sales, marketing, HR, and more. It also has a built-in notification system that allows you to set up alerts and reminders for various activities and events.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast