Thread: weekend review!

Ray Ray

what'd everyone get up too?

CanadianGirl

lets see i helped =jenny= build her board [img]biggrin.gif[/img] and i was on my dyin bed after that...excitin weekend eh?

Ray Ray

nearly as excitin as mine

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mmmmmm cut the hair off my puppy....she hates that ......even her ears.......*LOL* [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

you cut your dogs hair? *L .... royalty

i got up ta nothin .. hada a quite one this weekend .. gonna make up for it this weekend though ... session on .. already arranged too! ... go round a mates an get bollocksed ... then bail out to some clubs (even though there gettin shit round here now) .. its always the same stuiped faces ... old news people ... tried changin .. but they seem to follow .. Londons not a msall place .. why is there always the same faces!!! [img]frown.gif[/img] ... il show em how to break dance ... or how not too [img]wink.gif[/img] ... but atleast i try!!!!!! *G

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't feel bad about the nightlife around ya ray ray, over here, it's no different, every club/bar i go to, i see the same people with the same stories, and the same shit to say, weekend after weekend. Some of them even have the same clothes on!
    There was a song about all this by....oh now who was it....OH YEAH! Ludicris!
    "It seems like everywhere i goooooooo ooo ooohhhh, i see the same hoooeeessss..."
    But anyway, my weekend was non-stop, Friday, i was smashed, dropped off my date for the night, and crashed at my main girls house cause i was horny....
    then Saturday, my main girl decided to throw a house party, so i came back after going home to eat and shower and stuff, then we all just ran around her house drinking more and more till it was 6:00am and we all passed out, then Sunday, me and her and a few friends who were still there sat around watching movies while finishing what was left of the alcohol from the party the previous evening....and then finally yesterday "Monday" one of my buddies called me so we went bar hoppin lookin for info on what's goin on where for this coming weekend..AHHHHHH, it's so great to be only 24 years old, AND I AM ENJOYING EVERY OUNCE OF YOUTH I HAVE LEFT!!!
    I do know i don't wanna see another beer or ANYTHING alcoholic again untill this friday though..

[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

sounded a party! ... im 25 now an still love sessionin it ... the only pain in the ass is havin to work to get the money ... but still .. all i do is sit on the internet [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

lazy Ray Ray

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

same ol same ol ...eat dring and sick....surf sleep and clean.....but hey i will do it next weekend tooooooo

Ray Ray

with Ray Ray? [img]smile.gif[/img]

the only surf ive used though is the washin powder .. but its a start enit [img]wink.gif[/img]