Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vbs*..my gurl

do what you need to do....to find the old tee ehn..........

it takes 21 days for a body to develop a new pattern...hang in there girl......

you can do it [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*sniffles*..i work in maggie valley.. [img]frown.gif[/img] ..wish i coulda seen ya..but you needed a break..and i'm glad ya saw my beautiful mountains.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..things will get better..i just know it!..my dad went thru alot of what your saying..talk about a healthy handsome guy now..*G..he controls his by what and how he eats too..we are all here for ya..luv ya!..*tosses a log on the hearth*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

just so you all that bounced on my couch know.....i felt a bit weaker and weaker each day that passed, i feel depressed sad and just not good at all 'specially since im a happy camper.....k....with me?.....so i finally sucked it up and went to the dr and he scared my heart so bad by saying i think you are in the first stages of an insulin type disease.....scared my heart yes indeed, damn those cokes, damn those snicker bars *L*....well after waiting days and days and just feeling really pea-you-knee, the results come in and yes indeed he was right damnit......i have an insulin problem, im not diabetic but hell far just as well should be, from here on out fire chicky no more sugar, breads, cokes, chips, junk , junk, junk [img]frown.gif[/img] you gotta eat right since you don't eat at all, oh boy...im thinking this guy has lost it, so he gave me drugs, sheesh, pills from hell, make me feel good as long as i eat right ...im talkin the food groups that doesn't consist of coke or snickers *L*...these pills make ya feel like you have a hangover if you don't take them with eating right.....holy topeka......this is tough........but after the first week...i feel better, i do i do ......bouces on the couch myself........im getting better by golly, healthy food isn't so bad after all....no cokes for almost 2 weeks and mindja im a coke addict, one who replaces food with a coke......grrrrrr......well im almost finished with the withdrawal's from no caffeine, surpassed the bad headaches and all.......so this may not be so bad after all......i just can't get used to eating so damn much good food [img]smile.gif[/img] so the hangovers are still hanging around LOL......and i feel good and seeing all those i miss you posts down there *points down*.....makes it better i tell ya......so 2 don't fret, ill getcha outta whatever you gotten into, blazey keep the place warm til im back again, chloe bouce til yer hearts desire, ray ray stay stay way from the beer its the sources food and john its getting easier after all.....k, im leaving the door open for who i missed in the name callin game............lol...........take care of yourself lil far people and keep yer chin up so the sun can shine in yer face and warm yer heart thru yer smile *S*......

oh by the way.....blazey......my hubby took me away for a few days to relieve the stress,,,,,,,do ya know where robbinsville, maggie valley and cherokee is? i thought so i thought of you.

bunches of hugs, smooches and all those cyber, sexual shivers to yunz'.....until we meet again.......sings the song..........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blazey..........im coming backkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! *gathers my quarters*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned