Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a book that is still currently needing a topic. But it is based offf of some of the charcter's in the role playing game, "Vampire Mascarade."
    Prologe--> The World as Humans have precieved it be, has not become. The other's are angry with the human preception of a dominate race. The nine gates that exsisted are now mearlyfairy tales and folk lore within the human society, but that is all about to change... ....Change the begining and the past. Chapter 1--> As it states in the book of God, Known as the Bible. Word's translated and decipherd by his prophet's. It for tells of the second born son of Adam and Eve, His name was known as Caine. Caine as a human life force, was casted down by the hand of God. Turned unto the shadow's, and dwelling's of the darkness. He was also cursed to ever lasting life, And his undying thirst of knowledge. But to Survive, He must pray upon the life force of the human race, Thier blood. I am sure that in the back of your mind, you are asking yourself this question? Who am I? My name is Drakkar, I to am everlasting. An undying soul, in search of my craetor and destroyer. I do not age, My flesh does not dis-color like most of the undead. I walk and menuever,through the shadow's of the night like most of the other's, This is my curse. I was not born unto this society, But instead was turned. I was turned in the ninth century. My techer, my master. His name youask? I shall revell, only due to the fact that, "the truth shall set me free!" His name is Haqim, He was taken unto the begining of the covinentof the "Caninites." Haqim was the second, Caine is the begining. My master has not been ssen nor heard from by the elders sense the twelth century. The elder's say that they have recieved direct knowledge and communication from him, the last member to hear from haqim, was Ur-Shulgi bring the last. Almost three Century's within the past. His last writing's were found within the confines of his home in the mid eleventh century. The word's in his scroll, were hard to disipher. But with the gained knowledge I have completed the circle within the language. Haqim's last writing's were as follow's, only in the languageof the human society. "As I walk the hollowed halls of the great elder(Caine) I have come to the realization that are creation is also are distruction." " The Elder's have seperated aand the clan's have formed, the first clan was known as the Warrior's, The second clan the Sorcer's, and the the final clan's the Assamites and Veziers." These were the the four clan's, Branched from the begining. But now as time has moved forward the past has become arrelivent. The elder's has called for a change, a change that will draw in the end of our civilization as we know it. " There shall be faction's, these faction's will bring forth a new begining or an end!"

This is my first chapter to my new book, Well bran what do you think. I am open to all word's of advise to all that read this story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd say it has some good ideas in it. How much have you written total on it? And did you mean it needs a title instead of topic?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yah I did mean it does need a title and not a topic. Because after all the topic is about vampires. *LOL* Do you by chance have any advice on it thus far? This is all that has been written on it so far.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wouldn't worry about a title for now. It'll come to you as the story progresses.

The best advice I can offer is to jump right into the story, into the action, per se. Don't try to explain too much in the beginning. The best books reveal the information to the reader as the story moves forward. The prologue is good for a little information, after that, get us into the main character.

So, I'd start with a scene. As you imagine these characters in your head, what are they doing? Write that, the story will develop from there.