For My Happy Birthday I got a new cute lil wrinkle that is only there when i smile, i luv it cuz at least its not crinkled in my forehead, i scooted across the kitchen floor at 7am singing its my birth day and im hap pay, finishing the song with a few shakes, and two stepping of my own, my son says momma get in your mind *L*, i got many hugs from my new friend the Cingular guy, i got luv'd, forgotten, yelled at, sung too, slapped on the ass, pinched on the arm, stuck in traffic, smiled at, flirted with(majun that and me) and uhm my lil boy baked a cake, yelled momma its exploding the tops busting open *L*, i gotta phone call from a faraway friend, i got cards, posts out the ying yang and i spent the 2 hrs of my birthday sorting out things from the past to close the door on forever....and im gonna be an aunt to snowbabyes twins....such is life...now im a year older and much wiser...heres to you...you ...and you....and especially you....for making it just really cool.

and snow....im so freaking happy bout those babyes that it didn't bother me at all that you didn't come play in the icing with me LOL.

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]