Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

...are kinda scary. LOL....

ok, granted... i get free coffee about once a week when she works the window. lol. Sometimes i get a free toffee almond bar... but those lovely things do NOT make up for the days when she hands me my coffee and intentionally lets her hand rub over mine as she says "got it?" grrrr, yes, lady, i got it. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Then i get the "there you go, have a nice day! come back and see us! have a good weekend! enjoy your coffee! p.s., i wanna munch your muffin, btw, and i don't mean the bluberry one ya just BOUGHT. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    not that she actually SAYS that of course... the feeling is inferred however... *L*

now don't everyone get all excited and start screaming that i hate lesbians. lol... i don't. do whatcha feel, ya know? but i mean... after like, 3 MONTHS of this, it should be pretty obvious that i am NOT the least bit interested....

here's what i'm thinkin. If i EVER decided to do it with a woman... it wouldn't be a woman that looks like a MAN. i mean... doesn't that sorta defeat the purpose? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. yeah. lol... it's definitely friday. i think i'm delirious. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You said muffin...that makes up for me saying willie [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ROTFL !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAO

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*just fucking cracks up*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*LOL*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Still ROTFL !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*chuckles*... i need to keep my hiney away from starbucks anyways, it has gotten a little too wide... an iced venti hazelnut white mocha isn't diet food, for sure... [img]frown.gif[/img] dammit. lol. I went to the store today, and i think breakfast choices now consist of special k bars, multigrain waffles with no-fat syrup (i actually found some that is good!), and the occasional serving of that microwave bacon... lol. (it's actually not that bad for you... and it's very thin... not greasy like regular bacon... weight watcher's recommended...) lean cuisine's for lunch, with fruit... and water... lots of water... with that lipton's diet green tea with mixed berry... i love that stuff... and NOOOOO more soda!!! bad bad horrible dr. pepper... *sighs*... my lovely friend and companion no more... too much sugar... and salt, even in diet... i'd rather just have water if i can't have the "real deal"... *L*

soooooo! what a derail, lol... no more starbucks in the mornings... just on special occasions... hehe. so the lesbo barista will have to find some OTHER poor little defenseless straight chick to perv on.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*reads and laughs*... i've had a hard time sticking to that whole no starbucks thing... *stares at my empty carmel frap cup*... hmmmmmmmm. *L*...

anyway!!!! i've been meaning to find this thread for a while now and put this down. it was the funniest thing ever, lol....

a couple weeks ago we went to Bob Evans for dinner. (why do all old people love bob evans? grrr.) At the table RIGHT behind us, sat the lesbian starbucks barista, her girlfriend, and about 6 little kids. HAHAHAHAHA, she looked up and her face turned about 10 shades of purple... she didn't look up again the entire time they were there... ah, the guilt. lmao. i'll bet she doesn't hit on me anymore! i haven't seen her since, but it should be comical when i do. *just grins*....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast