Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ever wondered what you would leave yer friends if something happened, God forbid something does but ......just wondering.....here we go......

I, Tee Ehn, 33 of unstable mind and sound heart, leave to you Snow Kitten my computer to wipe the hard drive completely to be used one last time to send emails out to all my friends and tell them "im watchin you" and all my cyberly possesssions....and to Gracie, my grit, stuff ya get when ya come from the south and rights to spend at least part of your summer in my house in tennessee so that ya don't hafta dodge tornados.

To Tee J. I leave you a file containing lots of things for you to review in your spare time. Enough money to buy a cabin in the mtns away from everyone so you can sit and write as you should do cuz thats yer calling.....and this....a firering from the superhero fire chic.....*lol* and more...

To Chloe. I leave you my strong will, which is almost gone but ....and my ability to make'em laugh in case someday you run low and a cd with You Are My Sunshine on it to play over and over when the skies are gray...

To Sweet. My broken halo, wear it proudly, and the rights of ownership of your own 900 number company.

To Blazey. My smile that crawls across your cheeks when i pop in and yell......hello ya hot lil flame of luv.....and a wee bit of fire to keep it going thereafter.

To Wizzardry Man: The ability to Orb from board to board without being noticed and my paintbrush.

To Misty: All the av's your heart could desire.

To the Wild one in the wind....All of my deer pics that I personally have taken while hunting...yup i can say hunting now LOL...

To The Rolling Thunder Chic...I leave to you the ability to keep a straight face when you are being sneaky, the strong will to ignore the fukkres when they are bothering and a one way ticket to where ever the hell cowboy is...

2CUTE: I leave for you this *holds up my lil black boot*....and they are rated on how good, and there favorite things, secret phone numbers to the men in uniforms,the ones with cam and without, keep'em happy sugarbutt!!

theres more i'm not forgetting anyone i just have to come back......brb

<font color="#CC6633" size="1">[ August 06, 2002 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Tee Ehn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

love ya sunshine [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh My!.......I'm speechless. Glues your halo back together so it looks like my others *L*. Has NO comment on the 900 number thingy. You sound like you are going somewhere?.........Maybe Oklahoma? [img]wink.gif[/img] ...... [img]smile.gif[/img] ...mumbles you would be the only one to come visit me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love ya Tee....smooches ya..and ya know..i do smile when you say that.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*P*......you forgot me......or am i not special enough*runs out cryin*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thunder chic - no i never forgot anyone im just not finished yet..im coming back with more and more i just ran outta time to finish...

so now quitchercrying and dry it up...*licks ya...i'd never leave out the chic with the rolling thunder *EG*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] aight......*licks ya back*........rollin thunder.....*EG* me likes*nods*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*clears throat n looks atchu*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tee.... You"re so sweet!! [img]wink.gif[/img] I knew we had some things in common... Sendin' ya a dozen red [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *licks you *LOL*...don't look at me like that *EG*