Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was going threw the boards...I posted on one of the threads about a friend who has decided to leave the net....I knew what she was going threw...Because I myself went threw it...This made me think about what I have been threw....How many times I have said to a friend...I know what its like...I want to help....It made me realize how much exactly I have been threw....The death of a child...Drug and Alcohol abuse...The death of a daddy and a brother....Physical...Mental...emotional and Verbal abuse....Cancer...Brain stems....Are all just at the top of the list.....I look around my world today...With my girls and Rhyno at my side....With friends and family that I hold so deeply within my heart....Most of my friends I have yet to meet....And maybe I never will physically....But then that don't matter...For I met there hearts and souls...Minds and thoughts....I came to realize....What I have been threw made me who I am....And who I'll be.....And that right now in my life....I'm lucky....I'm lucky to have Rhyno here with me....I'm lucky to have my 4 beautiful girls at my side.....My 1 daughter in heaven at the side of god along with my brother and farther.....And my 1 daughter off to collage.....I'm lucky to have my mother only yards away from me....And I'm lucky to have my friends.....The ones here on the net....Ones that...know matter what...are there to encourage you....To give a word of advise or a push in the right direction....Or to lend an ear as they read your words...So to all of you....Thank you...I hold you dear in my heart.....Always......*S*

<font color="#99FF66" size="1">[ August 23, 2002 05:02 PM: Message edited by: ButterflyKisses ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that was beautiful

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*huggz BK* love ya woman!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

smooches ya right on the nose..i love ya too.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

friend of the empire

BK sugar your in my [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] too. if you ever need anything im here for you always and forever. your a very special friend, almost like family. its not you who should be thanking us. its us who should be thanking you. thanking you for touching a spot in all our hearts. BK my friend, my sister, THANK YOU.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know I love ya too...... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]