Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Poor little rich bitch. You can just see the bull dykes @ VSPW lickin they lips. About time that Geragos was put down. She could have pleaded this out all those months ago but he is so full of himself. She can thank him when she turns into the snack of the day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Why should we be surprised that Winona Ryder would be a shoplifter? The inside word on her is that she finally got caught?end of story. Her birth name is Horowitz and her parents were hippie intellectuals that lived in a Northern California commune for many years, with her and her siblings (just some background, nothing more). She has lived a very diverse and interesting life and I have no doubt that she is basically a good person with a bad case of kleptomania. My beef is her decision not to face the music and get help when she had the chance. Instead, she opted for the low road of denial and hired Mark Geragos, which, as it will turn out, was her AND his big mistake. She threw down the gauntlet and the DA?s office said fine?.?Let?s get it on!!?

She could have ?fessed up? early on and asked for professional treatment for her disease. Most likely pleaded down to a misdemeanor and had it way behind her by now. Instead, she is now a convicted felon and the ramifications of that have yet to rear their ugly head.

Geragos made a fool of himself and his star power as a winning high-stakes trial lawyer has taken a bit hit, and rightfully so. I believe the general public is fed-up with these spin meisters that will do anything and besmirch anybody in the interest of getting their guilty clients off Scott free.

Justice, in more ways than one, appears to have been served here and hopefully this ridiculous circus will now fold its tent.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's still a a babe, though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another reason to hate the word entitled. In her case I give some slack cause think she really does have a problem with kleptomania in a clinical sense. Not likely to get the help she needs given her commune upbringing where self esteem was only a puff away and still is.