Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things Men Do Wrong Before,During & After Sex......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

k, this should be interesting....

men complain and men whine (ref: rayray's post on the demonz board) so just to enlighten them lets tell 'em what they do wrong....

before, during and after sex!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah! Tell us.....

*opening notebook*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK..before...ya gotta give it time to get the fire going..no wham bam thankya mam..slow down and enjoy!
    DURING..please remember when i say give it to me..i MEAN give it to me.. [img]eek.gif[/img]

AFTER...Dont roll over and go to sleep ..theres still more to come from me..*evil grin*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

foreplay is the key*nods*....and OMG.....do not apologize durin or after for wantin to have sex

friend of the empire

a proper balance is needed for great sex. first off before engaging in sexual contact keep in mind most women like clean guys. not clean as in fruity and fresh and manicured and blah blah blah. clean as in you dont stink you dont smell like ass or dick cheese. your nails are at least cut (this does include toenails, no woman wants to be sliced up by long thick toenails) and your breath isnt funky. second detail is to know what your partner is into and have the courage to ask if you dont know. never assume you know what she likes or that the things you like she will like also. Foreplay is a must even if its only small amounts of it. (this varies with the amount of time you have to perform and the location you are in) Foreplay can consist of casual cuddling and groping,stroking, licking, massaging, and oral sex. Lets not forget the obvious. Kissing is clearly required. usually the more kisses the better but dont smother your partner, if they cant breathe then they cant relax and enjoy. when actually performing in bed its important to vary between speeds and positions. being multi-skilled is a plus. establish different techniques and rhythms. Listen and watch your partner closely. if there appears to be certain things she enjoys more than others stick to those things. dont be afraid to ask for her advice or to even let her show you how, when, and where she wants things done. a confident and good lover knows he must have input from his partner in order for both people to be adequately satisfied. After completion of the act do not roll over and sleep, do not take a smoke break, cause honestly in most cases YOUR finished SHE isnt. be willing to continue. begin again with foreplay until you have acheived another erection and are ready to perform. repeat this approach until both you and her are properly satisfied. After finishing all that its still highly advisable and considered appropriate to stay with your partner to hold them and caress them. if done right she should fall asleep before you and she should do it wrapped comfortably in your arms. Afterall if we truly love them dont we want them to feel safe, satisfied, and comfortable with us at all times?? [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">Originally posted by Blazey:
    OK..before...ya gotta give it time to get the fire going..no wham bam thankya mam..slow down and enjoy!
    DURING..please remember when i say give it to me..i MEAN give it to me.. [img]eek.gif[/img]

AFTER...Dont roll over and go to sleep ..theres still more to come from me..*evil grin*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is just me but, I want my woman to get off first..... Therefore lot's of foreplay with me..

Blaze..... Ya wouldn't have to say that to me but ONCE!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Tee.... Ya need to follow up what ya started on my board...... Meanin' your thoughts on the subject... hehe [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol wildman *grinz*..ill follow up but hell i asked the question LOL...

blazey omg i luv you *L*

<font color="#CC6633" size="1">[ August 27, 2002 08:19 AM: Message edited by: Tee Ehn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm..Spirit has the right idea..*chases after him*

Wildun..*winks atcha*

Tee..sometimes ya just gotta be forceful..*wicked grin*

hehe..wizzie..you crack me up..*L

Ray Ray

this whole thread is bollocks! *L ... first off Blazeys kinda right with startin slow .. but men always think .. start of slow n lovin .. then they think .. maybe she is lyin there board of her brains with this slow shit .. then they think ... hmm shall i just stick it up her an dig right in deep nice n fast .. get it goin .. get her screamin ... push it that far im ticklin her tonsills with it ... ram it in n out till her kipper starts smokin? ... fare enough startin slow does seem the right thing to do .. forplay is nothing .. thats the easy part its when ya start crackin one off is the problem.

wildnthewind ... its probably best for the "Dominant Male" (im gonna get some stick for that) to get things goin .. pick her up .. take her to the bed ... undress her .. (women hate undressin them selves) suck her buzzems .. lcik suck grope stroke caress eat ... get a damn spoon out and eat it like a kiwi if it turns her on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its makin sure we get the party goin both ways! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] i know whatcha sayin [img]smile.gif[/img]

spirit! .. long time no see ... hows it goin? .. when you say begin foreplay to regain another stiffy ... i think this should be the womens turn ... fare enough dont just say give it to me now you lazy bitch you havent done fuck all *LMAO .. sorry gals i wouldnt say that ... but just pull them on top of you slowly and gently whilst kissin them .. sliding ya hands over the butt n waist ... whilst there on top they'll get the idea ... if not .. encourage em .. grab the pussy from behind an throw your fingers all in it *L

Hotpants! .. men dont wine [img]tongue.gif[/img]

before sex is the easy part .. besides i like foreplay .. so i dont mind doin all that

during sex .. take it as it comes ... men will start off slow .. but beware .. if theyv got the horn on .. ya better get the ice packs out ..

After ... i'll keep ya awake all damn night if ya want [img]tongue.gif[/img]

fetishes?? .. what if yas like been tied up or roleplay .. as in been rough with yas .. we get inta bed .. an i think she would probably love it rough .. an be tied up .. so you get your tie's out and ya tie her legs apart an tie her arms up and start playin with her tits all rough n shit .. the poor gal might be shittin herself

i could continue on *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

is laughin to hard to be at work...but please do continue....*unpacks my london bound bags*...go on continue......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast