Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

step right up for the latest technological marvel of all time.

Brain Transplantation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When you car too old to fix it, you are buying a new car. Would it be wonderful if you will be able to change you human body as easy as you can change a car. Let say that your identity is a driver, and your body is a car. Moving your identity into a new, younger human body will make you young again! Brain Transplantation made it possible. We can preserve your identity by moving you brain into new body. See what we can do for you... </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just for $499,000.00 you will get completely new human body, any age, race or gender you will choose. This price will include medical preparation, legal preparation, microsurgical procedure, post surgical care and recovery. The price is right. But act now, join our waiting list and you will receive 10% discount. Expires 01/01/2001.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE> Sorry I didn't find this until after the discount expired, so you will have to pay full price now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Take my word for it, it ain't all that great."

--Lon Frankenstien

"And remember, I'm not just a member of the brain club for men..............I'm a donor!"

---Lon Frank

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"any age, race or gender you will choose"

Well, geeze, that's an easy one. Everybody will want to be an old fat baldheaded white man. I mean that's a real no-brainer!

And the nice thing is, I'm already there, and saved half a million clams, to boot. You gotta be smart to stay that far ahead of the herd. Real smart.

Really.