Thread: ANGELKISS!!

Ray Ray

Smile

Sup AK .. smoochez ya all over! ... thought i'd better say a better hello here as that topic "Just wonderin" for a long time no see greetin wasnt exactly the best topic you coulda chose *G (bit of arguin goin on there) [img]redface.gif[/img]

how have ya been? ... missed ya! .. smoochez ... what ya been doin with yaself?

has that CanadianGirl been stayin outa trouble? .. she says she has but can we trust her? *G

good to see you again

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hey cutie patootie *smooochies*

Ya I noticed a lil tension there BUT it ain't my tension *lmao* Anyways I'm doing ok and yourself?? I had to get a lot of crap straightened out and that is why I was gone for a while plus the break was needed *L I'm getting things on the up and up slowly but surely. I just got back online a few days ago. I should be around a little more often now. Glad to see you again and we will catch up properly when your boss gets enough of you and leaves *lmfao* If I don't see you today I might be back online tonight after work, not sure yet. If not maybe tomorrow *shrugs* See ya soon cutie *smoooochies ya silly* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

BITE ME RAY RAY *L* i am a [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

glad ya gettin back on ya feet ... i was away from here for a couple a months .. must a disapeared at the same time *L

im doin well myself taa .. just gettin things sorted like yaself .. but its gettin there .. havin lack of time up here too .. only get in durin work at the min sortin out my stuff

ive added you up anyhow so we'l chat real soon [img]smile.gif[/img]

bights CanadianWimp [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I see you've added me and that's thr first step now if I could only get you to to turn the damn thing on!! *LOL* Anywyas cutie I'll talk to you soon *smooochies*

Ray Ray

its on!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] .. but yours aint! *L ... bad timin or what! *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes you have some very bad timing mister *lol*

Well mine is on now and yours ain't *LOL*