Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Is Time Travel For You?
    But <a href="http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=v&id=1800264968">Morbius</a>, why do you address me? I have not posted to this thread.

In any case, I do not subscribe to the "punctuated equilibrium" theory of evolution. PE is merely a crude stalking horse for Creationism. I am certain that evolution is continouous and thus Gen Y's little toe is (statistically) shorter than Gen X's, etc.

Surely we are continuously evolved from pond-scum.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

And God said, "Let there be pond-scum", and there was pond-scum. God saw that pond-scum was good.....

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Morbius, I noticed that you were not "rated" so I just rated you at 4 stars. Sorry, I could rate you higher because someone had previously rated me at 4 stars.

Sad to hear of your identity theft. Such a tacky crime.

Regarding time travel, I was priveledged to take a time-trip several years ago. There is an eccentric genius that I know who invented a time-travel machine. I don't know how it works but it required assuming a fetal position in an egg-shaped enclosure in his back yard. There were magnetics and herbalistics involved.

I opted to go forward in time for one year. He was not sure that he could bring me back if I went further. It was OK, I just wanted to see where the stock market would be. I saw that it was way down so I figured that when I got back I'd sell short and get rich.

But before I got back, I saw myself. I was broke so I figured that the the time-travel experience was bogus. Therefore, when I got back I did not sell short.

Sure enough, the stock market tanked and I went broke. The time travel worked, sort of.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

A great experience and you broke even to boot!

Hey, the mind wandering was worth a fair trip and you missed the boat. What flits as you're falling asleep?

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Re: Is Time Travel For You?

Is Time Travel For You?
    I have always been fascinated with the idea of time travel. But then, I guess it is available to us, in a way. They can definitely read history, & our imagination is the portal to the future.
    [url=http://stationcars.co.uk]cabs in streatham[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12