Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I havnt seen you in ages..its Blaze from the pool [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] How the heck are ya? I saw your pic and recognized you! It's good to see your around here.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh my goodness.....runs and tackles ya with a huge hug. Hey Lady ltns..I so miss talking to you about horses *S* Thanks for the welcome back, I lost the addy and seen someone in nastychat and they gave it to me. So good to see everyone again kind of like lost family coming home to a reunion if you know what I mean..I hope life has been treating ya well sweetie, and please stay in touch. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everything is great here. You remember pedro(soulies brother) well we just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary and he finally got his green card in Feb of this year! We dont chat anymore and I come round here every so often. Me and chloe still have the demons and hellfire board but its just not as busy as it once was..hehe life got in the way! It is like a family reunion and amazing that so many of us have been able to stay in touch all these years. I miss the ones we lost but its great to find ones that just didnt know where everyrone was! Hope all is well with you too. *HUGS* good to see you!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chele,

That is great happy anniversary to you both and many many more to come. *huge smiles and hugs to you both* Waves to lil soulie....my littlest sis...hugs