Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Artist is broke - care to help?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

All right, guys, I need your help here.

You like Mory, right? Of course you do... Otherwise you wouldn't be forum-stalking it. Problem is, Eto is having trouble finding funds right now, as she has a slow job, a book that is unpublished as of yet, and is planning on moving and needs money not only to move, but to attend university. I also know, however, that most Mory readers are in the same situation as me - low cash funds. I know the T-shirts and the like are expensive, and believe it or not, I only get like three bucks everytime I sell one of those - so, what DO you want me to make for you to buy?

How much would you guys be willing to pay for such things as I might be able to create on my own, such as a magnet, a signed print, or bookmarks? Would you guys be interested in such things? And if not, what can I make for you on Cafepress that you would be interested in? Right now I have on idea for a summer item - there will soon be, thanks to Aido's ingenious suggestion, an official "GRAPHITE" tanktop.

So, you guys wanna help me? Please? :< I work for peanuts, trust me...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd really like to help,but I can't.Trust me,if I had a bank account i would buy anything and/or everything from the mory store^^:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a relatively well-paying job, but I put most of it away to prepare for college in the fall. at most, I would be able to snail-mail a five dollar bill every week or so. I have no paypal, credit card or even a checking account.

As for what I would pay for, bookmarks would be ideal... commisions are always too expensive for my blood, but I can dream, can't I? Especially if it's a picture of Lilyflower... *sigh* [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, trust me - I'm not asking for donations. I can't with an honest heart take 'em. I'm just looking for something I can make for you guys that you'd be willing to waste your hard-earned money on...

Emberage, if you do want a commission of Lillyflower, I imagine my rates won't be as high as you expect. ^^; E-mail me about it, kay?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Wakes up from desk at work* hard earned money? Oh, yes this desk is too hard .... ^__^

I would buy anything but delivery is not working well for me. Full time job = never at home = shipents turn back.

I can donate. Or pay for things that can sent by email (like a better avatar-pic ... ) or in a standard letter-sized envelope (normal mail, no courier-service thing).
    So ... how do I pay ...

*goes back to sleep on the job*

Inactive Member skizzy the wonder lizard's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

hmm....i love mory products, i've even bought some from the mory store. i know all about being broke, as i happen to be so right now. however, i would prolly scrape up some funds for magnets, which i love, or stickers, or mini-posters. or a mory mousepad! but that would be hard to make.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And to that, I give my eternal thanks, Skizzy.. ^^

So, I notice bookmarks coming up a lot - any requests for specific kinds?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Flat ones. ^__^
    With dagons on maybe.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you want to make some better money off shirts, invest in iron-on transfer paper for your printer. It's expensive, but that plus basic white shirts plus using the iron (which everyone thinks you should take to university for some reason) equals better profits.

Kevin@you'realreadyworkingonniftiest...about ...TankSmudge...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I have an iron - some benefit of having a seamstress of a mother to train me - but the issue I have with selling iron-ons to people is I know for a fact they do not last that very long. I can't rightfully have people pay for things that won't last. -_- I thank you for the suggestion, though - I might look into it if it becomes feasible enough.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast