Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Name some people you first met on the net, share details, share first impressions, or what attracted you to say hello to that person or person(s)...

my first ones was Snow Kitten, Gracie & Cage....

thinks of more....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

i met CAptain Caveman [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The first person that ever spoke to me on the net..was T-REX..*L..he told me to be careful who i talked to..that there were sone weirdo's out there..the second person was a scotsman..his name is Graham..2 years later we are still best friends.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..then i met Taylor..we found out we were an hour apart and decided to meet..which was very nice..she is a sweetheart!..after all that i started talking to captain caveman..what a mess he was..and thanks to him..i met chloe..if he hadnt talked about her to me..i might have never talked to her...*huge smile*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

ahh big smile..... my flamegurk!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

didnt make friends....did get stuck with somthin though...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nah i will say ive met some nice people over the years..watched them come and watched them go..seen the drama of them falling in love and watched the drama unfold as it failed..seen people hurt people over petty usless and unresaonable cause..seen people try and try to prove thmeselve of somthing that they aint..seen death..seen birth seen love and hate in all shapes..ive seen people give up their lives fer the drama in the rooms..ive seen friendship bond to unseperatable messures and ive seen friendship blow up..seen spouses of both male and female cheating on the one they claim to love in r/t and in v/t..seen someone commit suicide while still in the living room..over a rumor that the girl he thought he was in love with was cybering someone...seen trust in someone turned around to hurt that person..seen lies told on people that was never true..seen obbession in people that in the world of psychology would say wasnt healthy...seen people that love the drama that unfolds inthe rooms and themselves will create..seen exchanges of the vows of loving someone forever and then within weeks it be changed..the dishonesty the betrayal the cruelty......the love the friendship the loyalty......but all in the end we allways hit the ...X

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wel.. the first people i met.. in hotel - stinger(,f) an aussie named jen, and like 4 years later she's one of my best friens. another from the hotel was sexysweetheart, jeff, i've known him for about 4 years also, and we're still the greatest of friends...

in the poool one of the first people i ts=alked to was T-REX, ...:::mel, and snails.. talked to snails a while back he said he feels like he seen me grow up, he's like my big brother, we gotta love-hate relationship lol we love to hate each other

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*L* very first person I talked to was T@Z.......*whispers* he was busy takin out the trash*nods*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

damn blazey..was always busy with this fireman... always waitin on a 911...could never talk *L

but ..i pryed her away [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yup..then you got busy with the asshole of the pool..FOAD..lord help us..yanno..thats what really brought us togather..who would have thought tho..no one ever thought we could still be friends after that..but we know the true meaning of the word "friend" [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ..I will always be glad for the time i spent in the pool gettin to know everyone.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast