Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

a. what would be your idea of a absofreakinlutely wonderful new years party?

b. whatcha gonna do that night?

c. what/who do ya wish you was doing?

hello everyone, hope each of you have had a wonderful December *smooches to everyone...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dunno what my idea of the best party would be like. When I was married to my ex, his friends dad used to throw the BEST New Years Eve party. Band, free bar, it was AWESOME!!
    This year, to put it bluntly, I will be working at the firework store and coming home and getting laid!! LOL!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WERE GOING TO DINNER WITH SOME FRIENDS AND THEN COMING HOME. TO MANY CRAZY DRUNKS ON THE ROADS THAT NIGHT!

BUT MY FANTASY WOULD BE TO GO TO A PARTY AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION, OF COURSE I WOULD HAVE TO BE THE SEXIEST ONE THERE! REMEMBER, THIS IS A FANTASY! LOL! ALL THE MEN WOULD WANT ME BUT I WOULD JUST WAIT FOR MEL GIBSON TO SHOW UP AND WE WOULD DANCE AND MAKE OUT! THEN AFTER GETTING HIGH, WE WOULD GO IN THE HOT TUB AND, WELL YOU KNOW! LOL! THEN WE WOULD GO TO THE BEDROOM AND LIGHT CANDLES AND PUT ON SOME REALLY ROMANTIC MUSIC AND THEN SCREW OUR BRAINS OUT!!!!!! BAAHAHAHAHAHA! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't really made up my mind yet what to do tomorrow... there are quite a lot of options but I'm going for one in which I don't have to go outside to freeze lol!

Morning I wake up go to the gym and sun bed, then at 1 I have a time at the best hairdresser place ever (they go on tv hehe) even though the place doesn't feel like home their colouringstuff is the longest lasting I've seen [img]tongue.gif[/img] then I'm ready to drrrrink!! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, my original plans were :
    Mindy [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] ,
    A hotel suite with a huge jacuzzi,
    Strawberries and cream.
    Champagne,
    Some good weed,and
    Our imaginations. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

So I guess I'm pretty well open for suggestions, now. [img]wink.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    --Hunter

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SEXY GRAMMA:
    WERE GOING TO DINNER WITH SOME FRIENDS AND THEN COMING HOME. TO MANY CRAZY DRUNKS ON THE ROADS THAT NIGHT!

BUT MY FANTASY WOULD BE TO GO TO A PARTY AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION, OF COURSE I WOULD HAVE TO BE THE SEXIEST ONE THERE! REMEMBER, THIS IS A FANTASY! LOL! ALL THE MEN WOULD WANT ME BUT I WOULD JUST WAIT FOR """"""WILDNTHEWIND"""""" TO SHOW UP AND WE WOULD DANCE AND MAKE OUT! THEN AFTER GETTING HIGH, WE WOULD GO IN THE HOT TUB AND, WELL YOU KNOW! LOL! THEN WE WOULD GO TO THE BEDROOM AND LIGHT CANDLES AND PUT ON SOME REALLY ROMANTIC MUSIC AND THEN SCREW OUR BRAINS OUT!!!!!! BAAHAHAHAHAHA! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah yeah yeah, so I changed it up some roflmao...
    I think that's what ya really meant
    to say, now didn't ya? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Could be wrong though lol

Now, the ultimate party would be with you ladies at Hunters house..... Hunter, PJ, Arkon and myself providing all the entertainment.. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Right guys? LOL

chit we got storms here BBL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOWZER!!!!! Lori's fantasy, with Wild's help, sounds P R E T T Y good! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Welllllll.......I dunno 'bout me yet - I may hide out at home and drink myself silly, watching all the partying on TV.....hehehe! No drivin' - the only smoke I have to inhale is my own and hubby's. [img]wink.gif[/img] AND I won't have to worry 'bout showin' my ass to anybody that hasn't already seen it........... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Am I the only one that's not going to be drinking tonight lol? Don't get me wrong...I want to!! LOL!! A friend of mine said to sneak and drink lol. I would feel like a little kid hiding behind the barn to smoke lol!! I'm 32 years old but my grandparents would have a stroke if they saw me with alcohol. They are great people but they are also VERY straight lace people. I'm not complaining though because when it comes down to it, I feel as though I was VERY lucky to be brought up in a loving, Christian home. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH WILD! THAT'LL WORK FOR ME! DON'T BE LATE! LOL! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH WILD! THAT'LL WORK FOR ME! DON'T BE LATE! LOL! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast