Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The midnight sex advice four'um is in.....

Got questions about sex?

Did you know? the very tip of a man's willy is the most sensitive? so women! no more deep throating, no more hackin', no more gagging over the special lil pee pee device.

Did you know? there is a dimple between the man's scrotum and there asshole (no him himself) but the actual asshole that makes them last long [img]biggrin.gif[/img] or get it up faster, simply by messaging the dimple and maybe adding a lil pressure there *whoa.*

Did you know? you should brush your teeth after you swallow, suck, and smooch his willY? cuz the cum will rotten yer teeth...oh yeah don't forget to floss....(ya don't want those lil wigglies squirmin around in yer mouth or yer tummy.

Did you know? Masterbate'n will build the muscles in yer arms? and assist in better sex.

Now if you would like to ask a question or post your thoughts on these matters at hand, we are waiting...

The Sex Advice Four'um....
    ~Snow Kitten, Grace, Hoopey, Tee Ehn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea uhhh can ya give me directions to where i can find pizza hut...im stuck here at a fuckin pay phone with no fuckin phone book..i mean what kinda idiot puts a phone somewhere with no damn fuckin phone book...and fuckin pizza huts lazys cock suckin lil delivery dicks get lost to easy yer fuckin pizza is cold...(thats for the smart asses that say "ever hear of delivery?") fuck you i want hot pizza when i buy it and cold pizza in the mornin fuck them lil pimple faced dill weeds still wearing their school kakis....oh this is a question place ummm about sex huh well lets see...was clintons intern a swollower????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    no the proof is on the dress and she has purdy teeth......

The Sex Four'um.

Ray Ray

did you know? .. my d-ick can be used as a murder weapon? .. serios stabbin action

did you know? ... hotpants is scared of my p-enis?

did you know? ... by firmly clenching the pen-is in the right place prevents them from comin ... so if your partner (to the ladies) is crap in bed and cums to quick ... do a little exersise ... wank him off .. and when hes about to cum .. (this will be more obvios after practise) ... get your 4 fingers and press about half way up the penal area ( i like saying that) untill he relaxes then carry on .. do this maybe 2 times a day .. and he will be longer in bed (thats a real one)

did you know? ... by using toothpaste on a women whilst lickin her out sends her on an orgasm .. the toothpaste stings and itches slightly .. but your tounge rubbin on it sends the dirty little trouts on a flyer

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i aint fraid of yer lil willy wacker......LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

How do you know you're in love and not just in lust? [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">Originally posted by Tee Ehn:
    i aint fraid of yer lil willy wacker......LOL</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ask snow. LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

forming a ring around the top of the testicles with your fingers and....gently...gently...GENTLY tugging them down away from the body will also stop a man from reaching orgasm...they tense up against the body before ejactulation....btw..did I stress "gently" enough? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did you know? there is a dimple between the man's scrotum and there asshole (no him himself) but the actual asshole that makes them last long or get it up faster, simply by messaging the dimple and maybe adding a lil pressure there *whoa.*

I forgot..TN..that sounds like his prostate, and thats actually like his G-spot...I thought that was to make him cum faster and more intense, not prolong it...you might get the opposite of what you're hoping for? *L*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast