Thread: shit nights suck!!!!!

Lady Rose
    *cuddles up next to Ray Ray* *pushes his head onto my shoulders* not that head Ray Ray *L the one on your shoulders hehehe *licks Ray Ray lips* G**

Ray Ray

went out for a good night!!!! .... come home with a fucked up swellin eye ... swollen shitty knuckle .. memories of a shit night ... no one to cuddle up to in bed! ... an to think i spent aloada money to go an party an get pissed for this .... shiiiit

hope everyone else had a good night .. i think i had everyones bad luck shit!

moan moan moan moan moan

Ray Ray

*L .. sos about that post up there .. i was abit pissed off! [img]redface.gif[/img]

thanks LadyRosey ... smoochezya

Ray Ray

i went up the docs today an he said my hand has a fracture!!!!!!! [img]frown.gif[/img]

but he told me if i get plenty of smoochez .. kisses .. sucks ... hugs ... cybers ... and plenty of pampering ... fed grapes while i sit down and get fanned by someone else .... have my feet massaged .... an my neck kissed .... someone else does my washin an ironin ... he said it should be better in no time at all

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nights arnt that bad *S* *L*

Lady Rose
    too much strokin that shifty eh Ray Ray [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (sorry Ray Ray i had to say that) *LMAO*

Ray Ray

welcome to my board Souly .. .smoochez ya! an it was that bad! *L

shush CanadianG!! *LOL .. never to much strokin [img]redface.gif[/img]

smooochez