Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: women .. wish you had a penis??

Ray Ray

Question

sup smoochez

im writin this cause of this mornin! ... now as the men know that a penis can be a very embarresin thing! .... take this morning for instance ... i was late for work ... cause i woke up with a stiffy!! ... i big fuckin mean on!! for no reasen too .. and when they are there they just dont go away!! ... i was givin it a stroke .. tryin to calm him down ... 10 minuted later im punchin it tellin it not to be so inconciderate .... but that little japs eye at the end ... it looked like it was smiling and laughin at me .. that pissed me off! what am i gonna tell my boss? ... sorry im late .. my dick wouldnt go soft!!... thats the mans morning sickness i reckon!!
    also .. you out just chillin .. in a big crowd or in a shop .. and hey .. he decideds to pop his head out for a peek again ... so then you have to find a seat so it doesnt show ... it wouldnt be so bad if some women with no clothes asked if she could show you a pole dance and used me as the pole ... i would understand if it got hard then ... but its for no apparent reasen .. just to try and embarress me .. .. when we have a waz ... the aim is terrible .. especialy after sex! .. you go for a waz an its squirts you in the eye! ... i could continue on

Ray Ray

are you glad you havent got a penis???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just couldn't resist this topic. I've said it before and I'll say it again...if I could have a penis for just one day...I'd jump and down on the bed with a hard on...just to see if it feels as funny as it looks.

Have a nice day!!!!

Ray Ray

LOL .. nutter! ... but i'l tell what does feel good when youv got a stiffy .... is you like roll your hips round ... and ya knob swirls round like helicopter blades ... that feels cool ... or slappin someone round the face with it .. like get em into bed ... lay em down an give em a quick slap round with it ... what a turn on! *L

but other than that the stiffy situation sucks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh my..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*rotflmao*

Ray sweetie I think this was a lil TMI!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I guess we now all know your views on masturbation though [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Lady Rose

OMFG!!!!ROTFLMFAOPMPL*
    your so funny! i needed a laugh like this morning *LOL* *doin the pee pee dance*
    nah i like my body part i have *L i wouldnt want a penis and wake up with a hard on every morning *L

Ray Ray

LOL ... CanadianG .. the peepee dance? LOL ... dont get me wrong ... i like my body part too .. i wouldnt like a hole in my body covered in hair which bleeds every month .. gags .. *L ... but the stiffy problem gets outa hand ... i usualy wear baggy pants n shit now ... i can imagine wearin trousers and gettin a stiffy ... the mighty little bastard wouldnt have room to grow!! *L ... [img]cool.gif[/img]

AngelBabs ... i could go into depth about masterbation if you realy wanted [img]smile.gif[/img] ... good points and bad points ...... infact if theres any quistions any one would like to add im quite happy to answer anything .. because i have penis *L... if you would like to chat about any of the above please feel free to leave a message .. *L
    (ishoulda been an advertiser) [img]cool.gif[/img]

does the helicopter dance on the way out [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG!!...*lmao*

Ray Ray you are too funny. Should we call you DR. Ray now or what?? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

Dr. Penis [img]smile.gif[/img]

actualy no .. thats not a very cool name *L

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast