Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just met someone in TN and I'm in Ohio.. Do you think we stand a chance?.. I miss him so much already... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well ill have to tell you..That LD relationships is among the hardest and most stressful realationship you could ever get into and endure...And the word endure=endurence speeks for itself..My advice wouldnt be solid,, Because two different sets of people dont react or do things , and think alike,,But i can say part of having a LD relationship is self disaplin..Giving up alot..its like a self comittment to them....the most important thing to remember in a LD relationship..is you really dont know what the other person is feeling...ya dont know whats goin on in his/her life..only from what they say is going on..but you dont know how them things are effecting this persons life..so at times you may feel he/she doesnt love you or this isnt going to work because this person hasnt been a very nice person...And he/she might be just having some hard times in his/her lives...but you dont know the extent of the things becasue your not there living it with him/her.....There will be good times of convos and there will be pure hell ones..and at times youll feel lost about the relationship..youll feel its going no where..its a streesful thing because in your heart you so much want to be with that person...but you cant..at times yer life will be going rough,and it will be hard to still be in good grace with him/her..because theirs wont be as bad,and they may seem uncareing about it...But that gos back to the top of this post,,they dont understand because they aint there living it with you..There will be times of sadness because you feel you need this person here with you in your lowest momments but they cant be..and times of fullfillment when that person is a phone call away and all you need to hear is ilove you...everything will be ok..i understad..ext
    ....Basicaly the extent of it being hard or easy depends on the degree of love you have for this person..If it is just simple lust...no i dont believe itll last more than a few months..But if yall both feel its a soul setting thing ...it will last..depending how committed you both are to each other,If your both willing to give up things and make sacrafices..No its not a easy thing,Its the roughest thing ive went through in my life..but i believe mine is a soul setting and i have comitted myself to it,,and have for many months...And i havnt made it easy on ethier of us she could tell you that..and im sure shed say the same,,weve been through some hard times that we didnt think we will make it..On the pc we have had arguiments that end in Ihate you,,then the phone calls end in i need you...filled with laughter and love...Look forward to sleepless nights when problems come about...if your love is true..worries for them come too..In times trust will burn..because that is the key to any relationship IS trust BUT it is sooo hard to trust someone so far away..Thats where the endurance comes in..but sometimes making your lifestyle where he/she can trust you...then it could help you trust them...Them are the things that are needed....trust big number one...comitment a must..sacrafices some bodys got to make the move set plans on where yall are going with this relationship will help the wait go easier. its then like a goal your shooting for..And endurance with out that you might as well hang up the phone un plug your computer and say goodbye before it gets to deep...So ya need to ask yourself where do yall BOTH stand on this does he/she love you enough that they are willing to do all this like you are..Ask yerself if you truley love this person to go through this..the hurt the stress and the heart ache...wich if its true love in the end itll all be worth it...
    A LD relationship will ethier make yall or break yall...its up to ya both if you can handle it..

When having a LD relationship you have to live like you having a close one..or youll both fail..

<font color="#CC6633" size="1">[ October 11, 2002 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Zipfile.exe ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

well said bama

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    .....LD realationships....you need to get to know the person very well...you need to feel that person...and communicate with him/her....you need to respect that person for who you know them to be ...because its true you can never tell whats really happening in there own space when your so far away....when you get to know the person ..it helps to understand there good days and there bad...when you get to feel that persons feelings you can manage to offer more friendship on that day....and when you learn to communicate then your in tune with this person....but somewhere along that rocky road you fall in love....now this is the hard part....in a closer realationship.... when your man or women is away longer then you think.... you can ask and you know that what they tell is real because you see.....in a LD realationship when you doubt anything you never really know....so TRUST is the key word..it is the word that holds all the other important things in a LD realationship together...you both need to talk about the trust you give to one another Communicate...Time and planns never seem to work in a realationship with distance ...i think you tend to jump all hurdles in your mind untill reality drags you back to the time and place so promises can be a real promlem....dont make them till your sure it really can happen....i made promises in my realationship that couldnt be kept and hurt the man i love badly ...i learnt the hard way there is alot to a realationship as it is let alone a distance one..but if your true to yourself and true to the man you fall in love with than your doing the right thing....and it will be worth it...but it is hard.....not being able to touch them or hold them when things are hard or just to look at them and know they are real all that is hard so hard.....and just to be able to look into there eyes just once and tell them you love them and they see by the look in your eyes its true.....or kiss them softly on the cheek to say goodnight.....al that you dont get in a distance realationship....but when he tells you he woke up in the middle of the night because he heard you whisper I Love You Baby and that is exactly what you did ....well you would nt change a thing because you know deep in ya heart it worked this LD realationship worked for we have a close one.......I LOVE YOU BABE [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've had a lil experience here...... so im going to add my 2 cents in. THey are tough ...always..because distance is the biggest factor.....

but honestly...when LD relationships are good...they are good...when they are bad...its a bad...that is so much more intense than if you were in the same state or city.

You can tell white lies here..... that you can't get away with in real time..... and you can be perfectly honest here.... and its not as matter a fact as real time...

Online is just hard... doesn't make it not worth it... just takes 2 people always on the same wave length..

I miss my online love.... he knows it... I know it... the world knows it.. yet... all of the things.... external outside forces in real time.... are more subdued here.. if he was right here...who knows...

i du nno..

[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

im healing tho.........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But he' so far away.. And he has been hunting the past few days, and I haven't got to talk to him and I'm going crazy..gggrrrrr... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Snow Baybe, I have faith in you and I know that you can do anything you set yer mind to. I have no doubt in that. I mean how many people can actually cuss at the ref AND take the flag??? C'mon that takes balls sweetheart! And you got what it takes to make anything in yer life possible. You will prevail Snow. *hugs ya tight*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tn's sharin Ks Kitty with Snow Baybe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breathe Snow BREATHE!!! First of all yer not goin crazy, you were already there *L* You'll get to talk to him as soon as he walks in the door. You know how those Tn mountain folk are, so ya best get used to him goin away and goin huntin *L* (right Tn?) You could always call me and I could whisper sweet nothins to ya *G* You be otay, I promise *hugs* Hey Tn???? When is our Ohio trip???? I got 2 weeks of vacation comin up recoopin from the surgery. I'm thinkin that's a good time!!!! *whispers.......hey snowwwwwww...touch yerself* *LMaO*

Tn's Side Lick....I mean.....Kick
    Snow's Snow Flake
    Grace........In Yer Face

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't mind him going hunting, he just needs to get a cellphone..LOL