Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anybody who's seen Cats in Berlin;
    How good is row 23?
    I'd have loved to sit somewhere in the 1st or the 16th row, but I think they were sold out! [img]frown.gif[/img]

Bombi

KelliM

Hm, not sure, I think the overhang from the balcony will be over you - you should be able to see fine with the rake of the seats, but row 23 is a good distance back. There was a seating chart of the theatre around at one time - do you have one? WHen do you go?

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ March 30, 2003 11:27 PM: Message edited by: KelliM ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Row 23?? ooh...thats a bit far back, hm...

by the way there is no Row 1, and row two are only a few seats on the left and on the right side in front of the stage, Row 3, seats 1-3 are right in front of the center steps going up onto the stage where Tugger comes down for the dance.

I was row 3. I don't like to sit further back than row 5, I wanna be close to the stage. But I guess, row 23 was all you could get, right?

Never mind, just enjoy CATS, I'm sure you will see everything well, and maybe some cats will come round where you sit. You will enjoy it in any case. When are you going?

purrrs
    TUggs

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ March 31, 2003 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Tuggerine ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thnx guys!
    I'm going on the 20th of April!
    I'm so excited and i can't wait!
    Guess the seats will do fine, it's my second time and there will sureley be a third (must go at leasz five times before I'm 18! yup! [img]wink.gif[/img] )and then I'll go and take row erm...3!!!! *lol*

Teazer