Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

somewhere, i walked with you.. i know the fucking place but i cant seem to get back there.. we shared everything, coloured love painted black and red for you..

i loved you there, i still do here, somehow i dreamed myself into your thoughts and being stupid i woke up.. so i sleep now to find you there and it's better each time..

though i can never walk the path we walked together that first night, that seems to be good though.. i exhaled and seen your face in the dust that has collected inside me when i inhaled over the years..

i told you that i wanted to breathe you into me, it scares me, i bleed from my heart sometimes.. i drank my hearts blood and i tasted you in it.. i felt a million of you running through my veins.

in this thought i had of you, i was on this building , higher than the heavens and you were in front of me and i asked you if you would be there? and you said 'i promise' so i turned and jumped off that building and fell for years then when i seen land, you appeared and caught me, and i wondered how you got there if you didnt jump and then it came to me, you're everywhere i am..

you WERE there with me falling, i thought i was alone.. kinda like that footprints in the sand thing there was only one set of footprints; thats when you carried me..

I never believed in anything before i met you now i believe in two things which is everything, me and you.. theres nothing you could ask of me that i wouldnt do.. SO ASK ME..

i dreamed you into me.. i've created this place inside me, where you're the only one allowed in, it hurts to see you sleep.. your eyes are open but still..

there's this treasure within me and it seems as though you've found it and picked that ugly stone at the bottom, you take my faults, and say you feel the same, and that makes them no longer flaws but... what makes us right for each other.

sometimes i wish i could tell you exactly how i feel, but other times i think you already know, i know you're always going to know that i love you although sometimes it might be a little blurred by stupid shit i say or do, last night i cried for you..

i long for your touch.. i closed my eyes and i was swimming inside you..i was....at your fingertips...and i was that taste at the end of your tounge...sweet midnight glory i suppose....

everything else besides you is dirty and unwanted by the world, by ME, but not you...

in all the worlds bullshit...you remain unscarred, perfect...flawless...and i will always see you this way....

i have you in this room....where only i can look at you, touch and taste you.....you are...all i've ever longed for...purity

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

beautiful [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following