Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How many do you have ? What is your favorite type of music ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like country music and Rock & Roll from the 60's , 70's and mid 80's

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am a music junkie, I have abot 500 Cds, I have several boxes of Cd singles from when I worked in radio. I have about anouther 500 Cds of my imaginary Radio station WROG. Plus several thousand Lps in storage.

My music taste is quite eclectic. I love old Blues from the 30's-60's, I'm a big fan of Country & Bluegrass. I like Punk, Hiphop & Rap, Jazz, Reggae, Ska, Dance, R&B.

The only music I don't care too much for is Classical & Opera [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rog , That is some collection you have there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*chuckles*... i was a classical music major for something like 6 years... [img]wink.gif[/img] i do sometimes still listen to classical, but i sorta got burned out on it a lonnnng time ago... a lotta pressure involved with that sort of competition... *shrugs*... it lost something for me... i always loved playing just for the sake of enjoyment...

i used to have tons of CD's, but i hardly have any now, most of it is on computer...i burn a few CD's probably every few weeks, of stuff that i am into listening to at the time, be it old, new, slow fast, rock, classical, R&B, alternative, punk, old death metal, hair bands of the 80's, the beatles, tupac, beethoven, nirvana... heh... you get the idea.... i'll listen to pretty much anything anyone turns me onto... or at least give it it's fair shot... i can't get down with the bluegrass, though, lol... and not much country at all, though i went through a brief phase in my 20's... the guy i work with listens to christian bluegrass... yes, you read that right... it makes me want to rip out someone's trachea, though i'm pretty sure that's not the intended reaction, lol...
    i'll ALWAYS have a certain bond with Nirvana... i kid you not, i dated a guy that was the lead singer of a band... who looked AND sang EXACTLY like kurt cobain...some friends and i actually took pictures and compared... it was like looking at his twin... grr, i loved that crazy bastard, lol. Even when he died his hair blue.. [img]eek.gif[/img] And ask any woman, lol, there's nothing sexier than a guy who can pull you down on the couch, strap on his guitar, and sing you the most beautiful song, written just for you... (then go outside and screech at the top of his lungs with his band, *L*) unfortunately, there are a lotta people that can't stand up to the kinda strain/opportunity for disaster that that lifestyle provides... lost my rocker to an overdose quite a few years ago.. so of course all things Nirvana remind me of him, and those times....
    *snaps out of it*... hmmm, i don't even know the last CD i had that was actually bought from a store... but i want the new evanescence CD REALLY bad... i know a lot of people don't like amy lee, but i think she has an awesome voice... [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#D0A9AA" size="1">[ October 24, 2006 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One my favorite CD's is by Trick Pony which I have autographs from all three members.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Trick Pony CD title is On a Mission

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i have TONS of cd but i cant find most of them lol i love ALL kinds of music like right now i'm listning to a romanian band also i listen from frank sinatra,matt dusk,michal buble to buddy holly,richie valens, to slipknot,static-x to billy talent to the beach boys! lol almost everything

also i enjoy bach lol which is odd even for me! lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DCP 5344 1

This Is part of my Cd collection. I have been listening to a lot of my older Cd's this past week, including Abba, Ted Nugent, Iron Butterfly, & Mammas & Pappas [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Rock On!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rog , That's a lot of CD'S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast