Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: daily crap!

Ray Ray

i wanna talk about anythin! .. butt in the middle of convos about anythin .. i wanna talk about what you did .. when you did it .. how you did it .. why you did it .. what time you get outa bed .. what you think of someone .. anythin!! (includin bums) *L .. even bullshit stuff .. get to know everyone better

il start of with talkin bout cheese! .. cause i think the stuff stinks! .. wierd stuff to talk about but its wanna them things that when you sniff it .. it fuckin bangs ... like feet! (not mine [img]smile.gif[/img] ) an that cheese thats mouldy .. how can people eat mould?? gags gags gags gags

(im bored as ya can see)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mmmm cheese...i hate that cheese they put on top of italian....smells like vomit...ewwwwwwwww bad enough bringing italian up after a night out on the grog...but hell eating the smell before you bring it up *I DUNNO*
    Vegemite....god that stuff sucks...tastes like salt..yucky .icky vegemite..looks like tar..smells like a brewery..and they tell you over here its good for you...DUNNO about that either...they say vegemite and cheese is good...SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Ray Ray

ive never heard of vegimite .. sounds like an insect to Ray Ray!

im gonna chill out tonight ... do abita liftin .. maybe watch a vid or somethin ... or just chillax to some tunes .. ive had a hard day so i might even treat myself to a few beers .. i wish i wasnt so kind to myself all the time

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yummy yummy, vegetmite and cheese, mould and salt............mmmm its not sounding that good after all........ I still like some cheese onto of my spagetti your not turning me off that *L*

Ray Ray

im not tryin to put you of Indea .. but what i want you to do .. is go to the fridge an grab a big lumpa cheese .... then think of the most ugliest person in the world ... i mean realy ugly ... then imagine thev been out runnin .. so there feet are all sweaty .. then imagine they hav varookas .. an warts .. and dry skin .. an there feet are all yellow on the bottom .. there toe nails have dirt under them .. sqwidgy brown dirt .. close your eyes an sniff the cheese

then put it on ya spaghetti [img]tongue.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

sh!t Ray Ray is makin me crave for cheese *runs to the store to get some cheese* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

<marquee>GAGS GAGS GAGS GAGS GAGS GAGS GAGS GAGS GAGS GAGS GAGS GAGS GAGS GAGS</marquee>

*L your sick CanadianG!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*vomits* *Vomits* thanks ray ray *L* I had spagetti the night before I read that post, now I feel really really really sick. I knew a person like that once, and there face is stuck in my head thanks alot *L*
    *goes back to the toilet to continue vomiting*
    *L*

Ray Ray

*L .. sos Indea ... but cheese smellin thing had to be pointed out .. why should i be the only one to suffer?? *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hates that blue vein cheese

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast