0 Post(s)

Cool

.5)MEDION Professional Computer
    Pentium 4 CPU 3.06GHz
    512 MB RAM
    120 GB HD
    GeForce FX 5200 256 MB
    1) Mum
    1.5) I got Lineage II 2 weeks after Prelude came out. And I started playing on Mum 2 weeks after that! So work it out! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (Like to keep the clan on their toes ^^)
    2) 45 Silver Ranger
    3) 12+ hrs a day (no life right herrre) T_T
    4) Ive played Final Fantasy XI and was one of the first Non Japanese Lvl 75 Ranger/Ninja on my server ^_^. I also played Diablo II and did HC Pvp, was one of the top PVPers on Europe server in HC.
    4.5) Achieveing Lvl 75 on FFXI was a great achievement, took a long ass time though [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .
    5) I want to join Primez as I have seen many of the members, talked to alot of them and seen how they act. It seems like a mature clan that will go far ^_^; I used to be in NightFall so I have been around many Primez on Orfen raids etc and I know they will be the best. You should let me join because I am dedicated to the game and to whatever clan I am in and if anyone needs help I will drop what I am doing to be by them [img]smile.gif[/img]
    6) My real name is Lee,Im 16, im a guy, Im from UK (yes I love my tea and crumpets. I have alot of free time to play Lineage II now that school is over. I am unemployed. If ya wanna know anythin else send me an email!

Hope to see you all soon ^^; Have fun and drink lots of fluids!! (dont end up like that one guy who played Diablo 2 to much [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

there are no mature ppl in primez

they are all preverted no life fags

and im worst one of all exception of mg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pvp.. i think all the stuff you just said only applys to you.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok cool.

why did you leave nf?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I explained to NerZouL a while after I joined that it was kind of difficult for me to talk to other members, as they are a French clan. Also in clan chat they all talk French so it is very hard for me to understand them ^_^. I joined KOR for my own reasons, as I had friends like SpitfireZ, NeXxT, Kiio, Silentil etc in there. However after I realised stuff wasn't changing with KOR I realised it was a bad decision.