Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I guess

CanadianGirl

Angry

I'll be talkin to you on yahoo messenger Ray Ray for now on...I got rid of ALL boards...I'll catch you around...I wont be postin on anymore boards..too much of a hassell i have enough in r/t never mind comin on here and gettin shit on...people takes things too seriously on here when its suppose to be ALL fun...*smooches*

CanadianGirl

well boards are gone and so am i...have fun!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

You didnt chase me away Lizzie, well maybe jus alittle...I've been havin alot of problems in R/T that needs to get straightened out and i need time, so i jus said screw my board...who knows i might get another board in a long run, but for now on i'll jus post here, since i'm a mod here...I'm not gonna let some Lizzie scare me off the boards, but Lizzie i want you to know you didnt scare me off the boards...Im tryin to fight my sickness and other problems here in Canada...but anyways I'm off...I jus wanted to point that out...I'm not gonna argue anymore, cuz my life is more and important then arguin [img]smile.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

Angry

Ray Ray try and delete your cookies, that might work

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is R/T?

*put tape back on mouth that Blazey gave me*

CanadianGirl

R/T means real time [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

i spoke to you on yahoo bout this CanadianWimp ... an i still think you shoulda kept ya board! ... (i deleted my cookies by the way an it wont let me sign on .. on my other comp .. maybe cause i never sign out on this one? .. i dunno)

but to me i think its proper fucked up with all this bullshit from these fuckin tools! .. lizzie etc ... now i can get along with most people .. but it all started off with Lizzie .. spammin everyone in PM to look at the new board .. fare enough .. i left my shit .. but some fuckin queer didnt like it ... an had to make a tit out of himself .. so i helped him out a little ... for starters ... this is the AW section ... not the fuckin music section .. so why you put your board in this section stumps Ray Ray! ... people who have decided to make boards here are to contact people have a good laugh ... not to listen to some greasy fucked up wankers playin the worst shit i ever heard! ... an why didnt you listen to my remix of ya track ... me n my mate took time to lay that out ... you could of just listened to it ... it was better than what you pratts put up in the first place! ... then you start goin round callin people names .. i have no problem with it .. i think its funny watchin some grease balls layin out there shit when no one gives a fuck ... but others dont take it like i do ... because of your spammin n shit an name callin .. you caused wanna my mates to delete there boards (an dont say they didnt CG cause you told me straight up) .. an i think they should know ... someone whos been here alot longer than you have .. alot longer than i have .. an you come an spread your shit ... personaly lads .. you an ya music suck fuckin cock! ... that hoe hasnt got a clue how to sing ... an my nephew could play his fickin keyboard better an create better music than you! ... no one (A) gives a fuck what you think (B) gives a fuck what you say ... an causin someone to delete there board cause of your petty bullshit is fuckin pathetic ...

CanadianGirl

ok ok Ray Ray it had something to do with him too, but i am havin problems in r/t too and i really dont need this shit right now you know?...I have enough to deal with and its hard...But as soon as i deal with the problems i am havin i'll put a board back up again (maybe or maybe not)...I kinda like postin on my boards now...oh well what can you do eh? its over and done with now [img]smile.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

Oh and another thing for the people (so called friends) that PMED him and told him i was a fuckin bitch they can go fuck em self [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

i still think we should piss in his eye

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast